Full 2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Performance Parts (Mopar) Catalog

JLWF Dealer Guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps
Occupation
Jeep Dealer / Singer of Sentimental Ballads
Manny Kapoor (Jeep Wrangler Accessory Product Planning at Auburn Hills, Michigan) explains how factory installed Jeep Performance Parts/Mopar is coming!!! I have been private messaging @JeepCares about when this will begin. As soon as I get an update I will post the info!

I think we posted this a bit back. The whole list of items that will be factory orderable is listed somewhere in the website. Too lazy to search and find it though.
Sponsored

Spank

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, 2020 Dodge Challenger RT Scat Pack
If Mopar really wanted to eat into the aftermarket business, they should set up a division that lets you customize your JL as part of the factory build and delivery process.
If they really, really wanted a piece of it, they would've made much more of their parts line available upon launch. The aftermarket is already kicking out stuff incredibly fast and most of what is listed on the JPP catalog still isn't out yet. A lot of it won't even be available until the 2019MY.

But yeah, adding JPP stuff to a Wrangler build directly off the site would definitely kick ass.

FrenchSSGTMike

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting Gray JLUS V6
Any aftermarket fuel door available ?
Like the mopar one, not sure I wanna spend 100 bucks on it when I see JK ones for $20 though...
Should I wait or the quality of the Mopar is worth the money ?!

Lurvis33

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 Sting-Gray Sahara
Vehicle Showcase
Any aftermarket fuel door available ?
Like the mopar one, not sure I wanna spend 100 bucks on it when I see JK ones for $20 though...
Should I wait or the quality of the Mopar is worth the money ?!
I’m waiting for a locking fuel door.

Sponsored

ArmyJeeper

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Own a JLURubicon
Occupation
Retired US Army
Manny Kapoor (Jeep Wrangler Accessory Product Planning at Auburn Hills, Michigan) explains how factory installed Jeep Performance Parts/Mopar is coming!!! I have been private messaging @JeepCares about when this will begin. As soon as I get an update I will post the info!

I want to order my Jeep and have factory Jeep Performance Parts installed. When will this be available?

BumpyTrail

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon Hard Rock
I want to order my Jeep and have factory Jeep Performance Parts installed. When will this be available?
My guess is next model year at this point but I actually got a response from Jasmine from @JeepCares today:

CDBFC21D-B42C-4934-8903-B9ED41BF8D13.png

FCA has now made the same claim of factory installed options for the 2019 Ram 1500 release. Who knows what the heck is going on!? Haha

Mopar Factory Options
All-new 2019 Ram 1500 owners can add select Mopar accessories even before taking the keys via Mopar Factory Options.

Mopar Factory Options installed prior to vehicle’s delivery are covered by the original warranty and are included in the Monroney label, giving the consumer the added advantage of having their customization included in the financing package.”

http://media.fcanorthamerica.com/newsrelease.do?id=18840&mid=