First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 4xe Rubicon
Occupation
Air Traffic Controller
Do we have any computer wizards that can show us samples of all the Jeep paint colors with the PHEV blue accents? In Rubicon trim? Please? I have nowhere close to that ability, thanks to whoever might do it for all of us.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Slumpbuster

Slumpbuster

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 4xe Rubicon
Occupation
Air Traffic Controller
Wow, a day and no takers...On the Bronco 6G forum they would have had that done in 30 min....How's that for some motivation?

OP
OP
Slumpbuster

Slumpbuster

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 4xe Rubicon
Occupation
Air Traffic Controller
Lol, I was trolling and hoping to motivate someone into doing it.

I have owned a 77 and 95 Bronco and am a fan of the new 2 door model but i have owned 4 Jeeps and plan on getting a 5th in the near future.

Stuff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Nacho JLU Sport S
The problem is that the only pictures we have of the 4xe are grey, which doesn't lend itself to hue/saturation colorizing. ;) If we had a hella yellow 4xe picture, then, no big deal...

Sponsored

JLMOPARMAN

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JKU Rubicon
Do we have any computer wizards that can show us samples of all the Jeep paint colors with the PHEV blue accents? In Rubicon trim? Please? I have nowhere close to that ability, thanks to whoever might do it for all of us.
Get some blue spray paint and drive around town painting the tow hooks on colors your interested in blue. You could do the entire color palette with one spray can.

Sowelu

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sahara Altitude
I for one am hoping that the blue accents will only be on the Rubicon 4xe model (in replace of the traditional red accents as seen in the promo photos). I find it irritating that car manufacturers find the need to add blue and green bits to hybrid models while compromising the overall aesthetic for those who just want 'the hybrid version'.

I am hoping to build a 2021 (Granite) Sahara Altitude 4xe with the Altitude blacked out trim and graphite badges. I don't want anything blue - a regular 4xe badge following the traditional darkened Altitude theme should be the way to go. Or, if they must show the blue somewhere, it should be limited to just the 'e' on the 4xe badge in the rear as shown on the 4xe badges that we've seen so far.

KY_Soldier

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1946 Willys CJ-2A, 2021 4xe, few Teslas & Ferraris
I for one am hoping that the blue accents will only be on the Rubicon 4xe model (in replace of the traditional red accents as seen in the promo photos). I find it irritating that car manufacturers find the need to add blue and green bits to hybrid models while compromising the overall aesthetic for those who just want 'the hybrid version'.

I am hoping to build a 2021 (Granite) Sahara Altitude 4xe with the Altitude blacked out trim and graphite badges. I don't want anything blue - a regular 4xe badge following the traditional darkened Altitude theme should be the way to go. Or, if they must show the blue somewhere, it should be limited to just the 'e' on the 4xe badge in the rear as shown on the 4xe badges that we've seen so far.
They are only on the Rubicon

Pupperdaddo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo S60R; 1953 Willis Jeep M38A1
I may have missed this, but do you know if this is also the case for the blue stitching on the leather seats? I'm hoping to avoid this.
Figured it out. Yes, the blue interior stitching is Rubicon only. Guess I'm going saddle/brown to avoid the blue.

Sponsored

KSpider

First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi E-tron (x2) ’21, Rubicon 4xe Nacho (on order)
saw this online, but its from January... think this would be chief blue?
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeeps paint colors with the PHEV blue accents jeep-wrangler-PHEV
Sponsored