First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JL
Occupation
Sales manager
Damn it is bad ass beautiful!!! Exactly what I have on order great choice. So glad I chose that color,black top and fenders and wheel choice. More pics please?

The Z

First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon, 2005 Toyota Tundra Double Cab, 2013 Toyota Sienna, 2003 4 Winds 5000 Motorhome
I couldn't have picked a better color myself. The contrast with the black top and fenders looks perfect to me.

Sponsored

A.B.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
totalled 2007 JKU Sahara
Wow, after my last 4 cars/trucks were black this thread convinced my to get a Billet Silver JLUR. And yes I have seen a Sahara in Billet Silver at a dealer. What a beautiful truck.

Question: I am really on the fence about the fenders - body color or black? Both look great. I was thinking about ordering it with body color fenders and using Plasti Dip to “color” the fenders black. That would give me both options and also protect the paint on the fenders. Comments? Would Plasti Dip on the fenders look bad or worse than just getting the black fenders? Any help would be appreciated.
I'm going with painted. I was the original owner of an '07 JK sahara up until about 3 weeks ago. The black bumpers turned grey. I think the fact that the fenders were painted and didn't fade kept my jeep newer looking than other ones I saw with faded bumpers and fenders. I'm also getting steel bumper for the same reason.

jtp

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Sport S unlimited
I love the contrast with the unpainted fenders. But I order one with the painted fenders for durability over time. It’s a personal choice there’s no right or wrong way of ordering it.

Sponsored

Kurtj29

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR Billet Silver
Vehicle Showcase
I love the contrast with the unpainted fenders. But I order one with the painted fenders for durability over time. It’s a personal choice there’s no right or wrong way of ordering it.
Is there anything to treat the unpainted fenders with to keep them looking new?

fzdan4256

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Rubi Billet Silver , 6 speed
Can anyone show me a picture of the Mopar Beadlock wheels on a Billet Silver Rubi? I have the Wheels , Lift and still deciding on the tires . Also need the JEEP......UGH

bdog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR