Mopar Lift Springs Still Bow?

kapk22

First Name
Kasey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 YJ, 2021 JLUR
I know there were concerns about the springs bowing on the Mopar kits in the past. Are they still doing this?
Sponsored

Schwank Mckinley

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 mojito Moab
i hope they have it all fixed as I just ordered one today. I was able to use the mopar coupon which gave me $200 off. The dealer did say it was back ordered until mid November.

Kmarc86

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU
i hope they have it all fixed as I just ordered one today. I was able to use the mopar coupon which gave me $200 off. The dealer did say it was back ordered until mid November.
I just had mine installed with added front and rear adjustable track bars. So, I don't have many miles on it. The bow that is described in the instructions is visible, but if it progresses any further, I will be putting RK pads on there. You may want front and rear track bars to center up the axles, though. So far, I love the ride.

Ehmsea

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 13 Camaro SS, 04 Pontiac GP
Occupation
RF Engineer
Save yourself the headache, order the Rock Crawler correction pads now. Install them when you do the lift...I think they are only like 30 bucks...

OP
OP
kapk22

kapk22

First Name
Kasey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 YJ, 2021 JLUR
Save yourself the headache, order the Rock Crawler correction pads now. Install them when you do the lift...I think they are only like 30 bucks...
Interesting. Well, it sounds like the Mopar lift might just be a softer ride than the AEV.

If this helps with the bowing issues and I won’t experience any problems, I am thinking of going mopar instead now.

thanks guys
Sponsored