Completes
dano62

Builds Found - bolds have published build sheets
NameOrdered
Frankie20205/12 (probably typo)
Kakes9/18
Kirschner10/1
SHADYINCA10/4

The following showed complete this morning but now, stickers are no longer showing found. AND, build sheets are not published. *shaking my finger at Crypto*

Chapman
DJL (this one still shows sticker found)
Nino
rebel21build

Advertisement

marinamahmud

First Name
Marina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JKU Sport, 2021 JLU Willys
my car salesman texted yesterday (10/26) that my car has been JB (shipped to body vendor) since 10/22. This morning (10/27) he texted and said my Jeep is on the way. We are only less than 70 miles away, so I hope it doesn't take long! His estimate was next week. My sticker still hasn't shown up in Crypto. Fingers crossed it somehow makes it by Friday for my birthday!

Lagoonatic

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Subaru XV Crosstrek, 2012 Honda Pilot, 2009 Toyota Matrix X, 2004 Subaru Forester
I ordered mine on 9/1 and found out that it was at paint on 10/7 and sent to body vendor on 10/9. Build sheet found 10/9. I know mine was there for the Mopar headliner and possibly side steps.

It spent a week at body vendor. Window sticker found when this was complete on 10/15.

As of today, got an eta “ Thank you. The Wrangler has a current ETA window of 10/22/2020 - 11/05/2020 for it to reach the dealer. If you do not hear from the dealer by the 5th, I'd recommend contacting them at that time for an update.”
As of today mine is still in Toledo.... 12 days after sticker published.

nomographer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon ("Anaximander"), 94 YJ sold :(
Build Thread
Link
I hope you are just joking....

where are you seeing all these stats?
I gently harvested the 2020 completes off cryptostickers.net and compared elapsed (updated-ordered) with the build sheet properties. My mind will be chewing on the problem. I'll put something together and drop it here in a week or so and, if people find it useful, I'll see if I can do something more periodic.

WillysGirl

First Name
Dara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys
Crypto Update

Completes
dano62 - now fully complete with a published build sheet
DarkAardvark
marinmah
Poolguy
W54

Builds Found - bolds have published build sheets
NameOrdered
80thSoftTop9/5
archersjeep10/6
Jeep2110/5

Sponsored

calemasters

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Unlimited, & Escalade
Occupation
Retired Mechanical Engineer
My Jeep was ready for shipping 3 days ago. Also, 2 days ago, much to my surprise, my dealer went through a buy/sell (change of ownership). I hope this does not affect my delivery. We'll see. :facepalm:

Xcoaste

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR - Past - '13 JKU, '97 TJ, '93 YJ
Ordered on 10/20 and just got VIN and D1 status today. Est. Ship date is 11/25.

Lagoonatic

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Subaru XV Crosstrek, 2012 Honda Pilot, 2009 Toyota Matrix X, 2004 Subaru Forester
As of today mine is still in Toledo.... 12 days after sticker published.
Belay that. Although I was told yesterday it was still at the factory, it actually showed up at the dealer today. I wonder how thy don’t lose there things considering the lousy tracking systems. But overall 9/1 - 10/28 was my cycle (Stick shift with Mopar add ons)

millerjl

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Still waiting for mine to get to Socal. First day of first ETA is 10/30. I will keep my fingers crossed.

TheLodgeOne

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLR
I ordered 10/24 and got my vin 10/27.. asked chat today for a status code and he said "we don't get status codes, but your jeep's parts have been gathered and it's in sequence for production"..
I'm not sure if I asked wrong or if he just didn't want to give me the code? Does that mean it's in D1? He also stated he won't be able to provide an estimated ship date at any point..

Sponsored

krager

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Belay that. Although I was told yesterday it was still at the factory, it actually showed up at the dealer today. I wonder how thy don’t lose there things considering the lousy tracking systems. But overall 9/1 - 10/28 was my cycle (Stick shift with Mopar add ons)
I’ve been waiting a week now with it in shipping with no dealer ETA. I am half expecting a similar call from the dealer that it has arrived.

tts42572

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon
I ordered 10/7 and I got the same yesterday...sequenced for production. The person I chatted with said it normally will be in that phase 3-4 weeks.

I'll be happy to have my Jeep by Christmas but not sure I'd bet on it happening.

From all I've read, seems like generally 8-10 weeks is pretty good estimate from order to delivery. Can go a little faster sometimes if you get lucky but not sure its reasonable to think it'll go very fast in these Covid times.

I ordered 10/24 and got my vin 10/27.. asked chat today for a status code and he said "we don't get status codes, but your jeep's parts have been gathered and it's in sequence for production"..
I'm not sure if I asked wrong or if he just didn't want to give me the code? Does that mean it's in D1? He also stated he won't be able to provide an estimated ship date at any point..

Xcoaste

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR - Past - '13 JKU, '97 TJ, '93 YJ
How did you get a status with ship date so quickly?
I got an email from my dealer stating the VIN and status this afternoon. When I ordered he told me it would likely be 4-6 weeks.

tts42572

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon
I might be wrong but I'm under the assumption that ship date is often the build date. Not sure where I read that and could be completely wrong so definitely don't quote me lol.

Helpful to know though so thanks for posting. I ordered 10/7 and haven't gotten a ship date. My dealer probably has it but I'm just trying not to bug them too much until I get closer.

Hopefully my ship or build date or whatever it is is somewhere around 11/12 or so and it can make it to my dealer by mid-December.

One thing I've learned from reading this thread though is that there is little rhyme or reason to how this whole things works. And for all I know you might have your Jeep in 2 Weeks and I'll get mine in February....

I got an email from my dealer stating the VIN and status this afternoon. When I ordered he told me it would likely be 4-6 weeks.

Advertisement

Advertisement