Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

obwahn

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR (Wrikki), 2018 Grand Sport (V)
Occupation
Retired puter dork
Vehicle Showcase
Huge thanks to all you dorks for your support as I went thru this house purchase. Just enough distraction to keep me almost sane.

Krondor

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL - Punk'n Edition
Build Thread
Link
I hear they have crews headed up through the neighborhood trying to winterize homes now and while they are at it identify the homes that are safe for the owners to return to.

Hopefully they get back to their homes soon.

Mikeoso

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.iowaparrotrescue.org
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500, Jeep
Occupation
Retired history teacher
Sadly... this also means:

1603735446641.png

ALL SAN JUAN COUNTY HIGH COUNTRY 4X4 PASSES ARE ALL CONSIDERED CLOSED FOR THE SEASON!!!
This includes The Alpine Loop ,Engineer Pass, Cinnamon Pass, Hurricane and California Passes, Corkscrew, Stony Pass and Ophir, Black Bear passes.
Due to the snow!!
Is that 30 foot box truck still stuck at the top of Engineer Pass?

Sponsored

SABLE RHINO

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU SPORT S 3.6L
Agreed. Now, where did I leave that sack of gold and my patience?
I also agree, there seems to be a lot more buzz around here for this than the Jeep version. I'm not there yet with the full electric, but I also expect my ESS battery ticking time bomb to become an issue and blow up in my face. I'm also curious as to what the plan is going to be to generate said electric power if fossil fuels are eliminated.

Sponsored

Steveo

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Wrangler JLUR, '23 F150 Rattler
Occupation
Retired Code Monkey
Off Topic :

Did the TSB get installed ?
It's getting installed. The service advisor called me a little while ago and said "the bolts they sent are too short" and "Correct part number, wrong bolts" which has me concerned. I asked if they're black and she said 'yes', blah blah blah." She says they'll have the correct ones in the AM. I think it's all dealership BS cuz they didn't get it done today. :swear: Not a big deal as I don't need her back tonight anyway.

SABLE RHINO

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU SPORT S 3.6L
Same here - FL opened up early voting last week (19th), I just waited a few days for the initial rush to settle down and went in Thursday. Had to wait about 10 minutes which included the check in process. Quick and didn't have to rely on the USPS to get a mail in ballot in.
We have drive through absentee ballot drop boxes manned by actual poll workers. They check your id and compare signatures, once confirmed it goes in the box to be collected at the close of business. Its in the parking lot of the library polling place so very convenient and secure.

Last edited:

Steveo

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Wrangler JLUR, '23 F150 Rattler
Occupation
Retired Code Monkey
Ok that was just for court if needed

Where's the real video :LOL:
I told him earlier today "I'm going to delete your door access code cuz it's still unconfirmed as to whether or not you're an axe murderer." :giggle: