All Hands Search for Punkn or Nacho JLU

MoparMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler/Gladiator coming soon
If I'm waiting I'm waiting for the hybrid.. Thing is we just sold my wife's car last Friday. It sold within 2hrs on Face Book Market place (with a dash full of red lights). Anyway now she's driving around in my jeep. 1 she makes a mess out of any interior, 2 its only a matter of time that she comes home with a dent that "she wont know how it go there". So I have to resign myself from my jeep or I'll be a nervous wreck... in fact she's out in it right now, who knows what condition she'll bring it back in.
Damn, it sucks that she can't keep the Jeep in good condition. It does make sense though, she'll just have to take it because it will lose value when it gets back! :CWL: :CWL: , the 4xe is definitely a great option to wait for! Especially in Nacho, that'll look amazing!
Sponsored

OP
OP

Spearmin

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Hmmmm.... I called about it but the person who answered the phone couldn't seem to find it. Thing is the person who answered the phone sounded like a teenager (bosses daughter) who had just just gotten out of her her high school class that let out at 2:45. She couldn't tell me it had been sold, was on reserve, out of stock or what ever... She was pretty clueless.

Oldbear

First Name
Dwayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Ram 1500 Ecodiesel; 20 JL Sport S 2 door
Call back and ask for sales manager. I he can’t find it time to look elsewhere

Cleoncini

First Name
Conner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Hmmmm.... I called about it but the person who answered the phone couldn't seem to find it. Thing is the person who answered the phone sounded like a teenager (bosses daughter) who had just just gotten out of her her high school class that let out at 2:45. She couldn't tell me it had been sold, was on reserve, out of stock or what ever... She was pretty clueless.
Sounds like a typical Jeep dealership to be fair:LOL:

Sponsored

Cleoncini

First Name
Conner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Sold They have the exact one in FL similar price.. no cold weather package...Dammit...!
Dang. Not seeing any others. The problem is not every Jeep dealer posts their inventory on Cars, autotrader, etc. That's how mine was. I found on it on a dealers specific site.

OP
OP

Spearmin

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Yeap.. and Autotrader is not up to date. The last 2 that I called from there don't exist. Everyone please keep an eye out at your local dealerships.

OP
OP

Spearmin

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
So my dealer just informed me that Jeep re-released the Nacho color today.... I'm on it. He's putting together an order right now.. my search is over..... "Hallelujah ..... holly shit".. :turkey: :handsinair:

Sponsored

hoag4147

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Vehicle Showcase
So my dealer just informed me that Jeep re-released the Nacho color today.... I'm on it. He's putting together an order right now.. my search is over..... "Hallelujah ..... holly shit".. :turkey: :handsinair:
Must be on the November order guide. Congrats on choice.

Hornet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL 2 dr HellaYella Rubicon.
Pulled the trigger on a new Nacho JLU Sport -S 5 min ago. They said it should get here by Christmas.
Grats!! Glad your ordeal is over with a positive outcome :)

OP
OP

Spearmin

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Grats!! Glad your ordeal is over with a positive outcome :)
Yup.. strange thing is that I cant find many pictures of a Nacho colored jeep. Its like they are the bigfoot of the Jeep world. All you find is bad lighting, blurry poor angel shots, as if they don't really exist.

Maverick909

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sporticon, 1976 GMC K15 Lifted on 35's
Build Thread
Link
Occupation