Sponsored

Has anyone blacked-out the upgraded Rubicon wheels (polished lip)?

albo23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAM 1500
I have the upgraded JL Rubi wheels with the polished lip, and looking to do an all-black look. Would love to see what others looks like if anyone’s does that before to their upgraded wheels.
Sponsored

26 confirmed

First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Rubicon eco diesel
I have the upgraded JL Rubi wheels with the polished lip, and looking to do an all-black look. Would love to see what others looks like if anyone’s does that before to their upgraded wheels.
I’m interested in this as well, I got the polished lip by mistake and don’t really like the look. I’d like to see somebody that plasti-dipped them black or powder coat them all black and see how that looks.

Rico1111

First Name
Rico
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon 2 door JL
I did mine with decals...so when I get sick of em I'll take them off!

IMG_4461.jpeg

IMG_4462.jpeg

IMG_4466.jpeg

Sponsored

Rico1111

First Name
Rico
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon 2 door JL
Thanks....they were super easy to apply...just took my time . Those are actually locking lugs (every one) which was my first purchase after buying the Jeep. I believe they are gorrlla lugs.

OP
OP

albo23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAM 1500
Thanks....they were super easy to apply...just took my time . Those are actually locking lugs (every one) which was my first purchase after buying the Jeep. I believe they are gorrlla lugs.
They look great, thanks for sharing, but those are the stock Rubicon wheels. I was looking to see if anyone blacked-out the upgraded Rubicon wheels (the ones that cost $895 more).