Sponsored

JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Black Wrangler Unlimited Sport S, 2021 Snazzberry Rubicon Unlimited (ordered 17 Oct 20)
Trying to use this tool. This my first post. I enter the data requested and it says, "invalid nickname"
Can anyone help? I got my VIN today...

Advertisement

JLURUBI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon Diesel
Trying to use this tool. This my first post. I enter the data requested and it says, "invalid nickname"
Might already be used by someone in the system. Iā€™m on my 2nd order and I had the same error. just added a number to mine and it works fine

21JLURDRMR

First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None yet
Got the call today. My JLUR has arrived at the dealer. Ordered 8/31. Picking up Friday morning. It was fun tracking the progress with yaā€™ll.
Took delivery this morning just in time to enjoy what looks to be one last warm day for my area in a while.

Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking 2307B7D5-75B7-4638-BCF2-538930839589

First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Black Wrangler Unlimited Sport S, 2021 Snazzberry Rubicon Unlimited (ordered 17 Oct 20)
Might already be used by someone in the system. Iā€™m on my 2nd order and I had the same error. just added a number to mine and it works fine
Thanks, Just curious, where does the nickname come from? I thought it would be my forum name. Certainly no one has that, or do they?

nomographer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon ("Anaximander"), 94 YJ sold :(
Build Thread
Link
I'll take a stab at it: Upper/lowercase letters, numbers, no spaces or punctuation characters.

ps I chose a different nickname entirely (on cryptostickers.net)

Sponsored

WhiskeyChick24

First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Crypto Update

Completes

1895CaddisCJJUR78cugrluvrDirtyBanana
DragonbileeoRubi2020GarrettIo6pacJAM317
KragerLBTMomsFunJeepRoostyRubyDaCherry

Builds Found - Bolds have published build sheets
NameOrdered
Burnem9/1
DavesRam8/14
Dre9/24
ken117059/24
Woo hoo!! Got my email from Crypto today. My build sheet has finally posted and Iā€™m able to view the equipment list. Sticker not ready quite yet - but weā€™re moving in the right direction. Patience truly is a virtue. ā˜ŗ

hazylogic

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Renegade; 2021 JLUR on order
Woo! Finally went to shipping approved status after being in the accessories shop for over week. Still waiting on the build sticker. No shipping scheduled yet, but keeping fingers crossed.

WillysGirl

First Name
Dara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys
Crypto Update

Completes
ChipgMOHSPGJeep17RedBeardBandit

NameOrdered
DarkAardvark8/27
EdsWillys9/25
GaryG9/25
Holy10/9
marinmah9/29
RMRONALD9/10
Smirky9/13
Timberwolf8/29
WV9/24

GeeGuid

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT500, Rubi
Crypto Update

Completes
ChipgMOHSPGJeep17RedBeardBandit

NameOrdered
DarkAardvark8/27
EdsWillys9/25
GaryG9/25
Holy10/9
marinmah9/29
RMRONALD9/10
Smirky9/13
Timberwolf8/29
WV9/24
Me too, GaryG! How long after build sheets are window stickers usually available?

Sponsored

Icom7800

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
9/14 - Order Date
9/23 - VIN available
10/7 - D1
10/13 - Pulling parts
10/14 - Build - E Framing - est. ship 10/19 (dealer)
10/15 - Built - Pending Inspection - Build sheet available
10/16 - Built - I - Pending Inspection
10/17 - JB - pending installation of additional features or optional equipment.
10/21 - KZ - no estimated ship date
10/22 - KZ R - no estimated ship date

Anyone know exactly what KZ R status is? Iā€™ve read it means a couple days from the dealer however dealer stated itā€™s the first step in a four step delivery process. Iā€™m in central IL so Iā€™m assuming itā€™s coming by rail and the dealer is correct.
It means that it is sitting in a storage lot waiting to get loaded on a rail car. Could be a day or a week or two.

WhiskeyChick24

First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
It totally varies. Could be a day, a week, a month, or even delivered before you see a sticker. One never knows. Another one of lifeā€™s great mysteries.
Morning WillysGirl, do you know what ā€œCompletedā€ means on crypto tracking? Does that mean the Jeep has been built - or just that both the build sheet and sticker have been found?

WillysGirl

First Name
Dara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys
Morning WillysGirl, do you know what ā€œCompletedā€ means on crypto tracking? Does that mean the Jeep has been built - or just that both the build sheet and sticker have been found?
It just means the build sheet and sticker have both been found. Completed is essentially the system telling those looking that it did its job and completed it. It found a build sheet and sticker. This doesn't necessary mean the build sheet is viewable here nor does it mean that the Jeep has actually shipped. But, when a build sheet is published that generally means it has come off the line. Similarly, when a sticker is found, it generally means it has been released for shipping. However, with this super secret system, there are never any guarantees.

Hope this helps!

Last edited:

Advertisement

Advertisement