Sponsored

New Rear Hardtop Light Bar Kit for your 2018-2019 Jeep JL Wrangler! | Diode Dynamics

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler
Collin,

Have the new brackets been received yet? I'd like to get some that fit better... if possible.
We are still waiting to receive new brackets from our supplier. Thank you for your patience in the matter!

-Collin
Sponsored

DellCook

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 392
We are still waiting to receive new brackets from our supplier. Thank you for your patience in the matter!

-Collin
Any updates on the new brackets? Not only do these bad brackets bend due to bad fitment, but they also rub against the plastic hinge cover due to the bend/poor fit. I'd like to get the proper brackets ASAP!

IMG_3868.jpeg

kimmonia

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon, 2018 Ford Explorer
I'm definitely keeping my eyes open! We've gotten that question a few times, so we're hoping to get confirmation and images very soon.

Jake H.
Diode Dynamics
It's been over a year since I asked the question and seems like it has come up again a few times but I still don't see an answer? Is your product compatible with the Topsy hinge hoist brackets if already installed? Appreciate it! -

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler
Any updates on the new brackets? Not only do these bad brackets bend due to bad fitment, but they also rub against the plastic hinge cover due to the bend/poor fit. I'd like to get the proper brackets ASAP!

Jeep Wrangler JL New Rear Hardtop Light Bar Kit for your 2018-2019 Jeep JL Wrangler! | Diode Dynamics IMG_3868
Yes- Thank you for your patience! We notified our bracket supplier of the issue. We are confirming that their latest sample meets our specifications. We should have the correct brackets in a couple of weeks!

-Collin

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler
It's been over a year since I asked the question and seems like it has come up again a few times but I still don't see an answer? Is your product compatible with the Topsy hinge hoist brackets if already installed? Appreciate it! -
Hi there! Please shoot us an email at [email protected], and we would be happy to look into that for you!

-Collin

Sponsored

Quadjeeper

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 392XR
Occupation
retired
What is the amp draw for this lightbar? And are there any plans for a separately wired red center lamp? Thanks.

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler
What is the amp draw for this lightbar? And are there any plans for a separately wired red center lamp? Thanks.
Hi there! The current is 9.8 amps. We don't have any plans at this time to offer a separately wired red center lightbar at this time.

-Collin

DellCook

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 392
Yes- Thank you for your patience! We notified our bracket supplier of the issue. We are confirming that their latest sample meets our specifications. We should have the correct brackets in a couple of weeks!

-Collin
Collin,

It's been 2.5 (almost 3) weeks - any new brackets? My hinge covers are toast!

Sponsored

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler
Collin,

It's been 2.5 (almost 3) weeks - any new brackets? My hinge covers are toast!
Hey! We are waiting for the latest bracket design to come in for testing. COVID shipping times have slowed the process down a bit, but we are still actively working to correct this issue. I hope to have a solution for you soon. Again, thank you very much for your understanding and patience.

-Collin

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler
OQhIzG3.jpg

This is NOT a drill! Our Black Friday sale starts NOW! Today through Monday, 11/30/2020, you can use coupon code "BF15" at checkout to save 15% on all LED upgrades, including our Rear Hardtop Lightbar Kit.

Collin
Diode Dynamics

Sale ends 11:59 p.m. CST on Monday, 11/30/2020. Cannot be combined with other coupon codes.

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler
Don't miss out on our lowest prices of the season! Through Monday, 11/30/2020, get 15% off all our LED upgrades for your ride, including our JL Wrangler Rear Hardtop Lightbar Kit.

Use code BF15

Collin
Diode Dynamics

Sale ends 11:59 p.m. CST on Monday, 11/30/2020. Cannot be combined with other coupon codes.

Quadjeeper

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 392XR
Occupation
retired