Inkpak

First Name
Inkeun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler sahara
That’s got to be some kind of record! Congratulations on the new Jeep
Thank you! And thank to all great wrangler owners in the forum! Was able to find dealer jason beltran! If anyone in illinois area has interested in getting a wrangler, go for Jason Beltran at Hawk.

Advertisement

WillysGirl

First Name
Dara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys
Crypto Update

Completes - Bolds have published build sheets

AtwrBigSaltyFirstBornGarrettGonsteadGunnarAZ
HassenplugJeepJeep101JoiseyJLP5632RpmochelPopeye
rahlers29RaiderS24827ASabres1970sgwillys234ShahiniJL
SSRUBYTwylaWedgewiiltn

Builds Previously Found - Now with a Published Build Sheet
ken11705

WillysNH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Commander, 2021 Willys (on order)
my JLU Willys traveled by rail from OH to MA and has been sitting in a parking lot for the last week. I'm an hour away in NH. i'm going to go find the damn thing. Ordered 25 August.

marinamahmud

First Name
Marina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JKU Sport, 2021 JLU Willys
Ordered JLU Willys: 09/28
Asked and received VIN: 10/5
Also told D1 with ETA at end of October: 10/5
Dealer texted and said it was in Trim (G): 10/22
I put my VIN in this morning (10/23) and my equipment listing comes up now https://fcacommunity.force.com/RAM/s/equipment-listing
Checked Crypto but nothing comes up
Dealer is hoping for first week of November delivery, we are only an hour away from the plant!

GunnarAZ

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Willys 2 Door
Occupation
Real Estate
Crypto Update

Completes - Bolds have published build sheets

AtwrBigSaltyFirstBornGarrettGonsteadGunnarAZ
HassenplugJeepJeep101JoiseyJLP5632RpmochelPopeye
rahlers29RaiderS24827ASabres1970sgwillys234ShahiniJL
SSRUBYTwylaWedgewiiltn

Builds Previously Found - Now with a Published Build Sheet
ken11705
Woo hoo! Now, just waiting for shipping to be able to get this thing!

Sponsored

gnhutch

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
2021 JLU Sport S (Billet Silver) ordered on 9/15; received notification that Build Sheet was found on 10/20; still no window sticker found, but notified by dealer (Koons in VA) this morning that my Jeep is currently "in transit." Per dealer "current ETA is TBD due to a hold up at the factory with not enough truck carriers for all of vehicles in transit." Originally told to expect that it would take 6-7 weeks, so timing seems to be about right. Good thing too, since new parts are starting to stack up in the garage.

Thanks for this service - it is appreciated, and it really helps to see the progress, as Jeep Cares does not seem to have much information in my limited interactions with them.
I also ordered mine, on 9/08, from Koons and got an email this morning (10/23) similar to yours. Maybe if they have enough Jeeps going to one place it will help ship quicker. Fingers crossed.

Kerevic

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
my JLU Willys traveled by rail from OH to MA and has been sitting in a parking lot for the last week. I'm an hour away in NH. i'm going to go find the damn thing. Ordered 25 August.
Now that is cruel and unusual punishment. I am waiting for a shipment to MA, but not sure where it currently is, was just given the estimate of the first week of November. Do you know where shipment is to? Worcester?

WillysNH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Commander, 2021 Willys (on order)
Now that is cruel and unusual punishment. I am waiting for a shipment to MA, but not sure where it currently is, was just given the estimate of the first week of November. Do you know where shipment is to? Worcester?
i know! i'm dying here. my dealer told me East Brookfield? Right outside Worcester.

jpkramer203

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys, 2018 Chrysler Pacifica Limited, 2016 Honda Civic Hatchback,2014 Ford F150 FX4,
JC just told me that Jeep is Built Pending Final Inspection, which is different from previous statuses. Previously, is was termed Build Complete Awaiting Quality.
Anyone know if that terminology means anything special as in one step away for shipping or anything? Or has nothing changed really?

Icom7800

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just an update on my JLU.
Ordered 9/21. Est ship 10/16
10/16 build sheet showed
10/17 JB status
10/20 10 am. Sticker showed up and in KZR status. Meaning: first move to first rail station

Paul
Update to the above update. Still being railroaded.
10/23 and still KZR status

Sponsored

rmronald

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Rubicon
I got this update today. Looks like a couple week still. Ordered on 9/11. The Wrangler has finished the primary build and it's currently waiting on the installation of additional equipment/packages.

krager

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
9/14 - Order Date
9/23 - VIN available
10/7 - D1
10/13 - Pulling parts
10/14 - Build - E Framing - est. ship 10/19 (dealer)
10/15 - Built - Pending Inspection - Build sheet available
10/16 - Built - I - Pending Inspection
10/17 - JB - pending installation of additional features or optional equipment.
10/21 - KZ - no estimated ship date
10/22 - KZ R - no estimated ship date

Anyone know exactly what KZ R status is? I’ve read it means a couple days from the dealer however dealer stated it’s the first step in a four step delivery process. I’m in central IL so I’m assuming it’s coming by rail and the dealer is correct.

Alba Rubi

First Name
Sheila
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
I got this update today. Looks like a couple week still. Ordered on 9/11. The Wrangler has finished the primary build and it's currently waiting on the installation of additional equipment/packages.
I am in the same boat... makes me wonder if I should have just done the mopar bits myself =)

jseneca64

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon, 2017 GMC Acadia All-Terrain, 2018 Honda Accord
I also ordered mine, on 9/08, from Koons and got an email this morning (10/23) similar to yours. Maybe if they have enough Jeeps going to one place it will help ship quicker. Fingers crossed.
I ordered mine on 9/5. Got the call on 10/21 it's ready! I'll be picking it up from Koons tomorrow!

nomographer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon ("Anaximander"), 94 YJ sold :(
Build Thread
Link
Other than Sunday when I went overboard watching Jeep videos and reading these fora, I was oncall and stayed mostly distracted over the last week. With build complete dates like these, I have two more weeks to reread the user manual and start lining up Quadratec orders before I'll see a status update. :tumbleweed:

Advertisement

Advertisement