First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Rubicon
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
I have a 2020 Rubicon with less than 5000 miles that I paid $47K for and my cloth seats are balling up. The dealership that I purchased it from took pictures and sent them to Chrysler and were told that it was normal wear and tear and not cover it under warranty. It's upsetting. Has anyone had this issue?
Jeep Wrangler JL Seat problems -  cloth seats are balling up / pilling seat
Sponsored

NYJeepGirl74

First Name
Dianna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Unlimited Rubicon
I have a 2020 Rubicon with less than 5000 miles that I paid $47K for and my cloth seats are balling up. The dealership that I purchased it from took pictures and sent them to Chrysler and were told that it was normal wear and tear and not cover it under warranty. It's upsetting. Has anyone had this issue?
Jeep Wrangler JL Seat problems -  cloth seats are balling up / pilling seat
I have 2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon and my passenger side front seat is doing the same thing - thought it was maybe something from person sitting in that seat only because it hasn't happened on my drivers side - definitely annoying

OP
OP
rshawn3908

rshawn3908

First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Rubicon
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
I have 2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon and my passenger side front seat is doing the same thing - thought it was maybe something from person sitting in that seat only because it hasn't happened on my drivers side - definitely annoying
I’m still trying to figure out why it’s doing it. do u have heated seats?