Sponsored

Shift on the Fly Tuning, Tire Calibration, and Throttle Sensitivity Booster Now Shipping

Kurt0

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
IG Model and Influencer
have all the issues with this thing been resolved yet? Or is still throwing codes and leaving people stranded? Not looking to be another beta tester.....
Sponsored

Martindfletcher

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ducati 1299s, 2018 JLUR
have all the issues with this thing been resolved yet? Or is still throwing codes and leaving people stranded? Not looking to be another beta tester.....
I need to call them and return mine and try a 3rd one. Granted the first one was a pre release from EJS. The tow mode does run great when it doesn’t go into limp mode. I know the guy from AAL is having the same throttle position errors I have, truth be told it still could be the early 2018 jeep who knows.

Kurt0

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
IG Model and Influencer
I need to call them and return mine and try a 3rd one. Granted the first one was a pre release from EJS. The tow mode does run great when it doesn’t go into limp mode. I know the guy from AAL is having the same throttle position errors I have, truth be told it still could be the early 2018 jeep who knows.
wow. good luck......

answers it for me. Ill be skipping the pulsar. Its a shame they couldnt figure it out.

Superchips_Mrktg

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JL
We are actually getting to release another new update for the 3.6L Pulsar and our team is testing for 2021 model years as well. We will soon have our Flashpaq available for 2021 as well.
Sponsored