Sponsored

JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

LTLWLLY

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willy's JLU Hellayella
Well JC told me today the Jeep has shipped. Let’s see how long the wait is.

Advertisement

nomographer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon ("Anaximander"), 94 YJ sold :(
Build Thread
Link
Kinda sad the Crypto statistics aren't fully working. Seems like that would be a good way to discover that, yes, that MOPAR item is going to add twelve days. :crying:

I thought I was over the initial Refresh clicking, but it's the weekend and I find myself eyeing the recent builds and starting to worry that my Jeep is going to get stuck in the Zone 70 Phoenix Arizona shipping delay and I won't see it before Christmas.

Thanks for listening. :}

WillysGirl

First Name
Dara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys
Kinda sad the Crypto statistics aren't fully working. Seems like that would be a good way to discover that, yes, that MOPAR item is going to add twelve days. :crying:

I thought I was over the initial Refresh clicking, but it's the weekend and I find myself eyeing the recent builds and starting to worry that my Jeep is going to get stuck in the Zone 70 Phoenix Arizona shipping delay and I won't see it before Christmas.

Thanks for listening. :}
What do you mean "not fully working"? Things seem to be doing what they normally do, at least right now. I haven't noticed anything wonky this weekend. Maybe I missed something???

Also, the refresh clicking never goes away....at least not until keys are in hand and you're driving it!

:)

nomographer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon ("Anaximander"), 94 YJ sold :(
Build Thread
Link
What do you mean "not fully working"? Things seem to be doing what they normally do, at least right now. I haven't noticed anything wonky this weekend. Maybe I missed something???

Also, the refresh clicking never goes away....at least not until keys are in hand and you're driving it!
When I go to https://cryptostickers.net/defaultStats the "Average Order to Completion" graphs are empty (this ancient browser and both browsers on the pheun):
Code:
datasets: [ { label: "2 Door", backgroundColor: "#3e95cd", data: [0, 0, 0] ...
No worries; I've been estimating based on the daily updates. :involve:

Sponsored

WillysGirl

First Name
Dara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys
When I go to https://cryptostickers.net/defaultStats the "Average Order to Completion" graphs are empty (this ancient browser and both browsers on the pheun):
Code:
datasets: [ { label: "2 Door", backgroundColor: "#3e95cd", data: [0, 0, 0] ...
No worries; I've been estimating based on the daily updates. :involve:
Ahhh! Got it. I don't ever even look at that! Honestly, don't know when the last time that data was accurate. It's not something I've tracked.

Isn't it crazy how obsessed we get?!!! Hahahahaaaa.

Alba Rubi

First Name
Sheila
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Woo Hoo, nice to see a change. I just happen to check my build sheet today manually and voila, it is there. Ordered 9/18... moving along.... getting closer. Thanks for the info/support/postings.

Sponsored

millerjl

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
JC just said mine was in the shipping stage but no ETA yet. No sticker yet either.... agony continues :)

frankyz

First Name
Franky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler 4 Door, Sarge Green Willy's Diesel (on order)
My new Sarge Green Willys diesel status changed to "Outgate" on 10/14/2020. Any idea of time for the train ride to Jacksonville, FL?

EXPFDR

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Billet Silver JLU
Occupation
Army Retired
Vehicle Showcase
JC just said mine was in the shipping stage but no ETA yet. No sticker yet either.... agony continues :)
I feel you pain. Just went on JC and was told the same. Completed build process and in ship stage with no Eta. Checked the crypto page and no build sheet or sticker found. Will be going to dealership tomorrow to have them check too

SandK

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB E350
We have our POC with VON, VIN, and a D1 status.

How can we track the updated status? Is it from Jeep Chat, Crypto, dealer, or all of the above?

It seems crypto is simply “found.”

Thanks,
Ken

Advertisement

Advertisement