Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

Shaved Ice

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
I'm assuming based on his avatar, that is what he does or doesn't do allegedly and he's probably incredibly great at it. While speaking 4 different languages give or take for the most part depending on the situation...
Lol. I actually retired about five years ago from 28 years of doing that fun stuff. Still doing National Security stuff though. I don’t post often but I check the forum and this thread almost daily.
Sponsored

obwahn

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR (Wrikki), 2018 Grand Sport (V)
Occupation
Retired puter dork
Vehicle Showcase
Lol. I actually retired about five years ago from 28 years of doing that fun stuff. Still doing National Security stuff though. I don’t post often but I check the forum and this thread almost daily.
:captain: :flag:

SABLE RHINO

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU SPORT S 3.6L
Thank you for your service! Just to quell my curiosity how many languages? I've had the opportunity to work with a few of you and I got to say they were the smartest warriors I've ever met. :fist bump:

Sponsored

Shaved Ice

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Thank you for your service! Just to quell my curiosity how many languages? I've had the opportunity to work with a few of you and I got to say they were the smartest warriors I've ever met. :fist bump:
That is very kind of you. Fluent only in Spanish as I was in 7th Group which covers Latin America. Obviously traveled outside of AO due to the War on Terror. Working knowledge of Portuguese, Creole, Korean, and Pashtun.

SABLE RHINO

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU SPORT S 3.6L
That is very kind of you. Fluent only in Spanish as I was in 7th Group which covers Latin America. Obviously traveled outside of AO due to the War on Terror. Working knowledge of Portuguese, Creole, Korean, and Pashtun.
So to clarify, since Greg is just as humble as everyone of his brothers that I have met, this mofo speaks 5 (6) different languages better than most of us idiots speak English. Its great that you check in on this group daily and im proud that you are a part of this diverse family.

Last edited:

Sponsored