Map of dealers with competitive pricing

Indio

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 Jeep TJ, 1985 Jeep CJ-7, 1972 Series III Land Rover
Occupation
Procrastinator
From what I'm hearing Tyson Jeep in IL is no longer offering a below invoice deal. Multiple members have said they have been turned away.
That bites. Doesn't leave much deal options in Chicagoland area.:(
Sponsored

eddybro

First Name
Eddy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JKU
I just sold my JKU and am looking to get into a new JLU Rubicon.
Any dealers in Socal, California or Nearby offering the 8% below Invoice.
All the help is appreciated!!

crazychile

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Wrangler JK, 2018 Wrangler JLU
@jeep949shopper Pat McGrath Dodge Contry in Cedar Rapids, IA can be taken off the list. Logan doesn't work there any more. A coworker tried to get 5% below invoice from them recently and they told him no one sells for 5% below.

Last edited:

SleepEatJeepRepeat

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2020 Audi Q7
Occupation
Looking at Jeep stuff all day
Vehicle Showcase
rob will give the 5% discount to any site member that contacts him. His contact info is below..

Rob Trachtman
Fleet Director

Courtesy Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Of Orange County
Dealer 26941
32881 Camino Capistrano
San Juan Capistrano Ca 92675
949-373-0145
954-864-5162 cell

can we add him?

SoCalWrangler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 2019
Occupation
Engineer/ Real Estate Agent
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks OP for posting this! This sheet is worth its weight in gold!

Sponsored

RubiJR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR and 1992 Suzuki Sidekick
Went to Moss Brothers Jeep in San Bernardino with high hopes. Had my order and information and pricing ready. My experience was going great with Chris, 4th person to deal with, however it was basically trying to find something on the 3 sister lots, Moreno Valley and Riverside as well. I called before going in and thought it was set. After finding nothing on the lots that met my few options I was introduced to a 5th person who tried to sell me off the lot again. After flexing some research muscle and assisting the salesperson, Nathan who seemed less than happy to sell me a Wrangler, in the options and pricing of them he said let me get the fleet person so you can order. Oddly I had to press him to get the fleet person as he seemed bewildered I wanted to order from them. So enters the 6th guy who said he was shuffling 3 other customers and how much time did I have. Obviously they did not want my $50K and while Chris was great I am not going to recommend anyone use this dealer unless they have something on their lot. No idea if the discount is available there any more.

Please remove the recommendation for Moss Brothers Jeep in San Bernardino, Riverside, and Moreno Valley unless someone can verify a good experience

Good luck to all

Seems a trip to San Juan Capistrano and Rob is in my future

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLR 2.0T (past), '22 JLR 3.6 (present)
That bites. Doesn't leave much deal options in Chicagoland area.:(
Definitely keep shopping around. It's getting harder to find a Chicago area dealer to sell for a true 6%-7% under invoice. I think 4%-5% under invoice with Affiliate or Tread Lightly might still be doable at some Chicago area dealers.

Jason Beltran used to work at Tyson. He left Tyson and went to Hawk in Forrest Park IL. I believe Hawk is doing 4%-under invoice WITH Tread Lightly or Affiliate number. Give Jason a call there to confirm.

Sponsored

JimmyZ

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2-Door JL Snazzberry Rubicon
First, thanks to the admins for the add to the forums. I am looking at buying a custom order 2021 JL Rubicon in April so I have been educating myself. All roads seem to lead to this forum. Thanks to @jeep949shopper for your amazing work on this mapping software. Anyone have an email template or suggestion on verbage to send to mass dealers to try and get the best price below invoice? Thanks in advance for your replies!!!

JayJay

First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JLR
Anyone have an email template or suggestion on verbage to send to mass dealers to try and get the best price below invoice? Thanks in advance for your replies!!!
Don't have a template but just wanted to add a caution. If you're getting both in-state and out of state quotes be sure that you're comparing apples to apples. For example in Florida the dealers will be adding an "extra dealer profit" document fee that's around 2% of invoice. The document fees in Georgia range from 0 to around 1%.

Later,
Johnny
Sponsored