Rodeoflyer

First Name
Bert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JLUR; 2016 Ram Powerwagon
Vehicle Showcase
Here's another fantastic graph for shock selection in addition to AnnDee's. Helped me decide on Fox 3.5-4.5'' shocks for my upcoming 2.5'' lift springs.

Jeep Wrangler JL Rancho RS9000XL vs. Fox vs. Lifts 1602799844349
Sponsored

AnnDee4444

Threads
Reaction score
'18 JLR 2.0
Here's another fantastic graph for shock selection in addition to AnnDee's. Helped me decide on Fox 3.5-4.5'' shocks for my upcoming 2.5'' lift springs.

Jeep Wrangler JL Rancho RS9000XL vs. Fox vs. Lifts 1602799844349
Here's the updated version with all the confusing Rancho combinations. I haven't had time to fix the formatting, but I think all the data is accurate. Sorry about the resolution... it's getting too large to easily take a clean screenshot.
Jeep Wrangler JL Rancho RS9000XL vs. Fox vs. Lifts Capture.PNG

RoccoV

First Name
Rocco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara
RS66124BR9 is the kit from Rancho for a "Non-Rubicon" and I added

RS62118B RANCHO CONTROL ARM GEOMETRY CORRECTION BRACKETS

Well it looks like everything has been covered better then I could have done. But I love the way it drives as an every day driver and the adjustability of the shocks. I mostly do the beaches but looking forward to heading to the mountain trail. (Pics to come in the future) Damn "China Virus" killed a lot of plans this year.

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
RS66124BR9 is the kit from Rancho for a "Non-Rubicon" and I added

RS62118B RANCHO CONTROL ARM GEOMETRY CORRECTION BRACKETS

Well it looks like everything has been covered better then I could have done. But I love the way it drives as an every day driver and the adjustability of the shocks. I mostly do the beaches but looking forward to heading to the mountain trail. (Pics to come in the future) Damn "China Virus" killed a lot of plans this year.
Yup the virus killed plans for us. Should have been in Japan this summer visiting my son. Cancelled that and the wife was like you have to take me somewhere. Michigan, to Utah, to California, to Wyoming and back to Michigan. 8 days in Moab, then the Rubicon Trail in California. To bad the California was locked up so tight. Would liked to have had a better time in Lake Tahoe. Then we had enough time to go up and get the new badge trail in Wyoming. Then still had the urge to travel so we did Virginia, North Carolina and West Virginia. Heading north today to camp and wheel and then on Thursday, headed to Pennsylvania to wheel at Rausch Creek. Be home for a week and then leading a big trail run that is sponsored by our local Jeep dealership on the first weekend in November. So even though virus killed our plans, we just made others.

Sboden

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4Xe, 2.5" lift, 17" wheels, 37" tires
I have the same setup and it does great.

I am a big fan of Fox products. I had ranchero on my 2018 Sierra 2500 All Terrain, and they were rusty after 6 months.... I have the Mopar lift kit that came with Fox mono tube, and I love them. I also have the fox stabilizer. They are well mannered on the road, and work very well on the trail.
Jeep 1.jpg
Jeep 3.png

Mikester86

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLR