Sponsored

JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

RafterCExplorations

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler JLU Rubicon/Diesel, 1972 "CJ-5/buggy", 2003 V8 4Runner, 2008 Dodge/Cummins 3500 w/Four Wheel Pop Up camper, 1960 Chevrolet Apache C-10, 1939 Buick Special, Honda XR650R
Published means I’ve seen the actual build sheet. Sometimes crypto reports found but never shows a published build sheet. That can be a crypto error or an FCA database thing. I won’t know unless the “owner”
Of the vin self reports that they’ve seen the build sheet. Usually crypto finds a published sheet on the pass (or two) immediately following finding the build.
Ok, thanks. Got this from JC shortly after getting the Crypto email: "Built pending installation of additional features or optional equipment". So at least the vehicle exists for real...... (I think). I'l just keep trying the build sheet link, and see if something finally comes up. Thanks for your work on this. I'm afraid my dealer is a bit challenging to get info from.

Advertisement

21RubiconZ

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Rubicon 2 door, 2007 VN2000
Ok, thanks. Got this from JC shortly after getting the Crypto email: "Built pending installation of additional features or optional equipment". So at least the vehicle exists for real...... (I think). I'l just keep trying the build sheet link, and see if something finally comes up. Thanks for your work on this. I'm afraid my dealer is a bit challenging to get info from.
Someone posted this link. (https://fcacommunity.force.com/RAM/s/equipment-listing) I can confirm the link works. Yesterday nothing. Today, after I got the email from crypto, I checked and it was there.

Snowboardinwny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 528i
Someone posted this link. (https://fcacommunity.force.com/RAM/s/equipment-listing) I can confirm the link works. Yesterday nothing. Today, after I got the email from crypto, I checked and it was there.
I checked this link when posted and nothing, last night JC told me my jeep is in production. This morning I checked and found my build sheet. Thanks to the original poster of this tool! My build did not show up in crypto yet but I thought I read it doesn't show up till later on?

LTLWLLY

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willy's JLU Hellayella
Finally out of "Body Vendor for addition equipment" after 8 days!

Current status per JC:

Waiting on inspection prior to release or until space available on carrier for shipping

Sponsored

WillysGirl

First Name
Dara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys
Crypto Update:

Builds Found - Sheets Published
NameOrdered
2021JLURD?
CMF1509/1
Cyn 9/18
Doug409/2
jeepgirl9/5
JLRU738/28
Joshdream9/3
ocrejects8/26
Sarge219/4
Sg5378q8/31

Builds Previously Found - Now Published
Twobtrflys
TVGJLUS
toast
TH2020
tpom

AuroraStanley

First Name
Aurora
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willys & a 2016 Kawasaki Ninja.
Did you ever work something out with the dealer? I hope you got your Jeep. I can't believe they would sell it to someone else when they should know its a sold vehicle.
Yes & no.. they would not make arrangements to do a contact-free purchase, so we have an appointment first thing on Saturday. (Over a week after it arrived at the dealer..) I would hope they don’t sell it, & my salesman told me it’s in the back lot with four miles on it, & he is the only one with a key to it.. but I have read some nightmare stories on this forum.

Plus, I’m slightly perturbed after receiving a text the morning after the next morning asking for my insurance information so they could ”start the approval process.” We already had a credit approval for the order; if they don’t need to call the insurance for coverage confirmation before we are there in person then...? So I told them I wasn’t providing that info over the phone, & they haven’t been in touch since...

marinamahmud

First Name
Marina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JKU Sport, 2021 JLU Willys
Yes & no.. they would not make arrangements to do a contact-free purchase, so we have an appointment first thing on Saturday. (Over a week after it arrived at the dealer..) I would hope they don’t sell it, & my salesman told me it’s in the back lot with four miles on it, & he is the only one with a key to it.. but I have read some nightmare stories on this forum.

Plus, I’m slightly perturbed after receiving a text the morning after the next morning asking for my insurance information so they could ”start the approval process.” We already had a credit approval for the order; if they don’t need to call the insurance for coverage confirmation before we are there in person then...? So I told them I wasn’t providing that info over the phone, & they haven’t been in touch since...
actually so upsetting if they would sell it instead of waiting a few more days when you cannot, under any circumstances, leave the house! it's your custom baby!

RafterCExplorations

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler JLU Rubicon/Diesel, 1972 "CJ-5/buggy", 2003 V8 4Runner, 2008 Dodge/Cummins 3500 w/Four Wheel Pop Up camper, 1960 Chevrolet Apache C-10, 1939 Buick Special, Honda XR650R
Crypto Update:

Builds Found - Sheets Published
NameOrdered
2021JLURD?
CMF1509/1
Cyn 9/18
Doug409/2
jeepgirl9/5
JLRU738/28
Joshdream9/3
ocrejects8/26
Sarge219/4
Sg5378q8/31

Builds Previously Found - Now Published
Twobtrflys
TVGJLUS
toast
TH2020
tpom
FYI, my build sheet is now viewable (published?). Nice to see they haven't forgotten me. Thanks for this great tool...

Sponsored

Icom7800

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FYI, my build sheet is now viewable (published?). Nice to see they haven't forgotten me. Thanks for this great tool...
Congrats. What one are you on that list?
It’s very confusing due to the user name for the forum and the name for registering the vin aren’t the same offen

RafterCExplorations

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Congrats. What one are you on that list?
It’s very confusing due to the user name for the forum and the name for registering the vin aren’t the same offen
I was on yesterday's list, but it was unpublished. RafterC....

Icom7800

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I was on yesterday's list, but it was unpublished. RafterC....
Got it. Yeah. I use this info for time of order to when something shows up like I build sheet. So I can kind of gauge where they are with orders. Of course the problem is that when someone registers, you have to count on them putting in the correct date of order or it skews the data. I ordered on 9/21.

Thanks

JLURUBI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon Diesel
Crypto Update

Completes
Bnjg

Builds Found - Bolds have published build sheets
NameOrdered
albertmistu9/10
SnowboardinWNY9/11
Yehudi9/14
Nice to see movement on September orders, but everyone today ordered after me...... must have something to do with model and options.

21JLURDRMR

First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None yet
Nice to see movement on September orders, but everyone today ordered after me...... must have something to do with model and options.
I feel logistics play a big part in the production schedule also. It would make sense to coordinate builds and shipments based on certain geographical locations. This would allow them to completely fill a truck or railcar full of deliveries to one area instead of delivering one here or there because it was ordered before another.

Advertisement

Advertisement