Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 2.0T, 1991 YJ rock crawler
Occupation
I make microchips for a living.
Vehicle Showcase
I'll take it, Mike. Don't when I'll be that way to get it though. You coming this way anytime soon?
It's yours. I wont' be heading that way until the day of the move. Maybe we could meet on our way like at that church again? I'll shoot you a text.
Sponsored

mgroeger

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Mopar 2" tube/trail doors for 4 door JL or JT for sale. Mrs. looking for a different type of door so no need to haul these things across the country just to sell them in UT. $1000, great condition, no dents or dings.

BTW... they've run the Rubicon trail, yeah... that Rubicon Trail. All your friends will be jealous, seriously they will.

Jeep Wrangler JL North Carolina Roll Call IMG_5349

MadDog27

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Tacoma
Vehicle Showcase
It's yours. I wont' be heading that way until the day of the move. Maybe we could meet on our way like at that church again? I'll shoot you a text.
Just in case, if the deal falls through, I’ll claim 2nd in line! ;)

Sponsored

ChattVol

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU 4 door
After nearly 2 years of ownership my JLUR decided to grow up a little. I wouldn’t be here without @chevymitchell. He has been a huge help with deciding on a lift, installing 99.9% of my mods, and just general advice.

Special shout out to @Ran4 for driving up from Charlotte to help out with installing the lift.

I went with the Teraflex ST3, Falcon 3.3 shocks, Raceline 231 Monsters, and 37x12.50 Cooper STT Pros.

I could not be happier with the end result - from aesthetics, ride, and performance. Thank you Shawn and Randy for making my dream become reality.

Looks awesome! Congrats! :beer:

mgroeger

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase

GhostDivers

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR 6sp, 2014 X5 35d, 2020 JLR 6sp
Carrie ordered hers back in January, but between the 6 speed recall and plant closing…she didn’t get it until June. Then her Jeep spent about two weeks total at the dealer for an electronic throttle control issue…but also had the new steering box put in!

D&C Garage started with the simple stuff (cargo mat, door sills, etc.), then added a Yeti Track Bar and a hitch (should have just ordered from the factory…), Sound Assassin & Hot Head liners, etc.

She’s done every trail save for the front side of Daniel at URE and came up with a name – Honu Iki – Hawaiian for Little Turtle – (Honu for short). @mgroeger , I’ll call you to tell you how to pronounce…

Jeep Wrangler JL North Carolina Roll Call Honu 1

Jeep Wrangler JL North Carolina Roll Call Honu 2

Jeep Wrangler JL North Carolina Roll Call Honu 3

Then back to D&C Garage to install the lift and on to DT to put on the 37’s (KM3’s). It’s a MC 2.5 lift with Fox 3.5-4” Shocks. Honu rides great; soaking up bumps with great control – then it was back out to the trails to really try it out…She Rock’d it!

Jeep Wrangler JL North Carolina Roll Call Honu 4

Jeep Wrangler JL North Carolina Roll Call Honu 5
Jeep Wrangler JL North Carolina Roll Call Honu 6
Jeep Wrangler JL North Carolina Roll Call Honu 7

We may still ask @chevymitchell to re-gear it, but it didn’t seem to lose much acceleration…it feels about like mine and I only have 35’s. Guessing the KM3’s vs. STT’s and the weight savings over my 4 door.

Much more to come for Honu, but a good start! Plus…I love the service at D&C…the wife is HOT!

Sponsored

OP
OP
chevymitchell

chevymitchell

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR (Pain Train), 2022 2500 AT4
Occupation
Avi Engineer
You're really not helping with the voice in my head that constantly tells me to get a 2 door...
You can drive this one if that will help.

Ran4

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sahara Unlimited
Occupation
Retired
Looks great brother!!...... love seeing and reading about Jeep dudes doing what Jeep dudes do......:rock:........... and it doesn’t surprise me about Randy(@Ran4) I know him, he’s definitely good people.
Thanks for the kind remarks, @Roky. I'm back in Florida now. We gotta get together and ride..:)

mgroeger

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Topless day today! Such a sexy thang.

Jeep Wrangler JL North Carolina Roll Call 0E96606C-EF78-41A1-9495-324A4040697F
Right after we left you last night I called Kimberly and said "Pretty sharp looking huh?" and her response was "Ummmm yeah..."
Translated that means we are probably going to look at two door Jeeps in UT... SMH.

mgroeger

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Well guys this is my last post on the NC ROLL CALL forum while in the state of NC. We packed up yesterday and headed to Clyde NC late last night to over night at my in-laws and grab my mom-in-law for the trip to UT.
Got to see Shawn one last time for a Hi Lift drop off but we will see him in August when he runs the Rubicon Trail. Saw Honey Badger in person and wooooowheeee it's sharp! So... the offer stands to anyone who makes it out to UT, please come visit, you won't regret it. The crazy thing about this thread is it was started by Shawn, we met him and many other great people through it, he worked on all three of the Jeeps we have owned yet we have NEVER wheeled together in the two years we've known each other. And now we are leaving the state, go figure... lol.
Also this is my last post on here since @chevymitchell said since I no longer reside in NC I can't post on this thread anymore. You might want to petition him, then again, maybe not.
Sponsored