vhfan5150

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright White JLU Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Anyone know of some bunny hill trails where myself and another new JL owner can hopefully not rollover in the southern Ohio area. We know about Rush and some other places across the river but was curious about anywhere else. I’ve heard about some Shawnee State Park roads and such. Thanks for any input.

Also, hello Ohio!
Sponsored

AdHerp

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jk -> 2018 JL
Anyone know of some bunny hill trails where myself and another new JL owner can hopefully not rollover in the southern Ohio area. We know about Rush and some other places across the river but was curious about anywhere else. I’ve heard about some Shawnee State Park roads and such. Thanks for any input.

Also, hello Ohio!
It’s so hard to find good trails around Ohio that aren’t just mud parks so I’ve got to follow this thread. Very interested in what it digs up.

OP
OP
vhfan5150

vhfan5150

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright White JLU Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
It’s so hard to find good trails around Ohio that aren’t just mud parks so I’ve got to follow this thread. Very interested in what it digs up.
Hopefully we’ll get some good leads. My buddy and I might roll through your neck of the woods on our way to Jeep the Mac.... that is if we go since it’s an 8 hour drive and they might run us out of there with our OSU flags flying high!

AdHerp

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jk -> 2018 JL
Hopefully we’ll get some good leads. My buddy and I might roll through your neck of the woods on our way to Jeep the Mac.... that is if we go since it’s an 8 hour drive and they might run us out of there with our OSU flags flying high!
I’m going to hit any events I can this year but I’m still curious about the hocking hills area and maybe Indiana. I’m pretty sure I’m heading to the silver lake jeep invasion but man, it’s tough finding a day trip in Ohio

Sponsored

Ohwillyb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 TJ 2019 2DR JL Hellayella Rubicon (ORDERED 9/12/18)
Vehicle Showcase
Following!!

:jk::flag:

ATO4x4

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
OP
OP
vhfan5150

vhfan5150

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright White JLU Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

AdHerp

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jk -> 2018 JL

tCub

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Unlimited Sport S JL, 2018 Renegade Latitude 4x4
Cleveland, here!

I just got BFG All Terrain T/A KO2s today, never experienced any off road stuff before (though I’ve been reading and watching a ton about it to educate myself) and I’ll be going to Southington tomorrow AM for my first experience... really excited.

I believe they have stock / beginner trails so I’m hoping for a good time and a good learning experience where I can take it easy and get to know my JL better!

I’ll let you know how it is - but based on what I’ve found, Southington is probably one of the only/best off road parks in Ohio. Would love to know of others though!

Cheers
Sponsored