runningshoes

First Name
Eli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Good luck my man.
My one and only, unless down the road I hit the lottery and it's my third or fourth vehicle.
I must have had a bad apple. Too many issues and visits to the shop. All without being off of concrete.
Thanks - I always thought taking Jeeps off road only helped - it puts everything in the place they should have been coming off the line....

McGilli

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sahara Unlimited Altitude
My last post with the Bolt Hood Lock had me being asked why I needed it - and in continuing with that tradition - I'm installing this becasue : The neighbourhood I live in has gone to crap in the past years... And since Canadians are not allowed to protect their property with weapons ;)

Thinkware U1000 front and rear cameras with the Radar module and a Cellink Neo battery so I don't need to run it from the Jeep's battery. If you don't know how this battery setup works it's like this:

The cameras run strictly from the Cellink. The Cellink recharges itself when the Jeep is powered on. If the Cellink battery dies, the cameras stop working. The cameras never touch the Jeep battery.

Two reasons I went for this setup:

1. If I'm going away I can set the camera to just use the radar module while in power saving mode - and the camera will only turn on if a vehicle moves near mine - and it will record it all if there is an impact. This isn't ideal as I prefer motion detection on 24/7 to record people coming and going near my vehicle... But again, instead of killing all the batteries this can go for many days on a charge.

2. Motion Detection is where it's at for me. In my Kia, I've recorded guys scoping out the parking etc and been able to provide it to the police. Of course, this means the camera is essentially on 24/7 and it will only last for about 24hours on the Cellink battery - which is fine most days of the week.

I might add a second Cellink battery since they can be daisy-chained as there are times I am gone out of town for a bit...

While they are installed now - I will get some proper photos tomorrow when I take it up North into the mountains as my underground parking is too dark to see them well :)

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? IMG_8365

CarbonSteel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Vehicle Showcase
Removed the Borla S Type axle back exhaust and reinstalled the OEM system in preparation for the 3rd Borla system to arrive.

Borla swears they have solved the coating peeling issue with this latest iteration. Time will tell..

JimLee

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLU
Rain gear half cover installed. It doesn’t rain much here but this will keep the cats out while doorless
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 1602282366896
It's a shame people have to protect their property from nasty rodents that people get as "pets", only to set them free to destroy other peoples property.

AZ Hella

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
It's a shame people have to protect their property from nasty rodents that people get as "pets", only to set them free to destroy other peoples property.
Yes people suck. Every couple years one of my dogs snatches a cat off my backyard fence and kills it. Its sad poor cats.Should never happen.

McGilli

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sahara Unlimited Altitude
This was the other day - my first off-road drive actually - does this count as doing something TO your Jeep? :CWL:

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? IMG_8372

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? IMG_8374

INCOMING:

ARB JL 4 Door OME Light Load 2.5 - 3.5 Inch Lift Kit - OMEJL4DLKS
&
ROCK HARD 4X4 ALUMINUM MUFFLER SKID PLATE

JimLee

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLU
Yes people suck. Every couple years one of my dogs snatches a cat off my backyard fence and kills it. Its sad poor cats.Should never happen.
Exactly. I'm not a cat hater (or lover) but the fact that people think it's ok to just let them run the neighborhood and do whatever they want is f'd up.

WRGLR-JL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Willy's 2 door
Vehicle Showcase
Fixed the windshield clips on the Alien Sunshade. The Arizona heat pretty much destroyed them, so I replaced them with metal mirror clips. Also had to order new T bar bungees to replace a busted one. I found the exact replacement from hookandcord.com.
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? C97E01BB-ACD3-4C02-87EC-1B4B88B18C27

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? C97E01BB-ACD3-4C02-87EC-1B4B88B18C27

Nice fix to the problem. The little VIMH is screaming paint scratch... paint scratch... LOL

azredzone

First Name
Terrel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler JL Rubicon
Nice fix to the problem. The little VIMH is screaming paint scratch... paint scratch... LOL
It would take a hurricane force wind to move the clip enough to scratch the paint. Luckily, no hurricanes in AZ