Sponsored

Jeep Ducking (Duck Duck Jeep)

jakebrake

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 wrangler rubicon recon
Our Jeep got ducked at a car show last weekend. A club my wife is now affiliated with was at a car show, and a couple of the members were ducking people Jeeps. The second one, my wife looked a little girl who is Jeeps were parked behind us, and the little girl looked at it in her eyes lit up. Needless to say, we only have one now.

Fire Burns

First Name
Fire
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR 3.6; 2006 Chrysler 300c SRT-8
Got ducked while at COSTCO last week. Gave me a smile. Kids think its great and want to go "ducking" sometime soon to pay it forward. In this day and age of division and hate, I see nothing wrong with it at all.

GUYS, WE CAN SAVE THE WHOLE WORLD'S PROBLEMS WITH JEEP DUCKS!!!

Kidding, of course, but a nice gesture nonetheless!

Sponsored

RoadiJeff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 2.0T Recon, 2018 3.6L GC High Altitude
I'm finishing up a solo Disney vacation. Yesterday, this thing came waddling up to me as I stood in line for the Jungle Cruise ride. I sent the pic to my wife who replied that if I bring it home she'd put it on someone's Jeep. I don't know about getting it past the TSA at the Orlando airport.

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep Ducking (Duck Duck Jeep) duck

Concrete King

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
I got ducked again. I assume it was somebody from North Texas Jeep Club like before.

Black Jeep Convertible

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.amazon.com
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLU Sport S 2.0T eTorque
Occupation
Amazon Influencer 😂
It’s like “duck duck goose, tag you’re it!” Hence #duckduckjeep then you use that duck to tag the next jeep

Sponsored

JeepMama2

First Name
Angela
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX/Newly Expecting with a 2021 Jeep Wrangler
I got ducked today! I LOVED it...gave me a reason to smile...and those are hard to come by this year. Can't wait to pay it forward. I will admit I was very surprised that someone on here was so grumpy about it...I have rarely met a grumpy Jeeper...cause you know JEEP.

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
To all the people who have posted negatively about getting ducked. I challenge you to post a picture of your Jeep getting down and dirty on the trail. If you are worried about a rubber duck on your Jeep, there is no fucking way you are actually using your Jeep.

As I read these ten pages of comments, all I could think about is some of these mother fuckers are zero fun around a camp fire and must have ordered an angry grill as their first mod.

So if you posted some negative shit about the awful ducks, post up your most rad offroad picture. I will wait. Can't wait to see them. I am going to be positive that the pics will be awesome.

Note, I have been ducked. I thought to myself, someone ordered a duck, decorated said duck and tagged said duck, and then placed it on my Jeep. They spent time, energy and money to potentially make someone that they do not know happy. I smiled as that is. This kind of person we need in society. They gave and wanted nothing in return, other than a smile.

Punk'n Willy

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JLU 3.6L Punk'n Willys
Occupation
Fire Dept Dispatcher
Vehicle Showcase
To all the people who have posted negatively about getting ducked. I challenge you to post a picture of your Jeep getting down and dirty on the trail. If you are worried about a rubber duck on your Jeep, there is no fucking way you are actually using your Jeep.

As I read these ten pages of comments, all I could think about is some of these mother fuckers are zero fun around a camp fire and must have ordered an angry grill as their first mod.

So if you posted some negative shit about the awful ducks, post up your most rad offroad picture. I will wait. Can't wait to see them. I am going to be positive that the pics will be awesome.

Note, I have been ducked. I thought to myself, someone ordered a duck, decorated said duck and tagged said duck, and then placed it on my Jeep. They spent time, energy and money to potentially make someone that they do not know happy. I smiled as that is. This kind of person we need in society. They gave and wanted nothing in return, other than a smile.
giphy.gif

I went outside the other day and found out that my daughter's best friend had ducked me when she came over to visit. She even took the time to try to find one in a military uniform to honor my service. Was it a random stranger, no, but it was still cool none the less.

Look in the last month, I have found out another friend has stage 4 cancer, just lost another friend to stage 4 liver cancer, had a great aunt pass away, and my youngest was in a car accident. The damn duck put a much-needed smile on my face.

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep Ducking (Duck Duck Jeep) PXL_20201005_191144731

jlewissystem

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR MANUAL Mojito!
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Fuck the duck! LOL