Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 2 Dr Rubicon JL Hardtop
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Heavy Equipment
Vehicle Showcase
I have never removed so many brand new, perfectly functioning parts in my life and I’m far from done. Like others, every time my Fed-Ex or UPS driver drops something off, they look at the Jeep to see what the last delivery was. I think the ReadyLift that I just installed was way to easy for them to guess......LOL

Rumplemenz

First Name
Geno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Explorer Sport, 1986 Ford Mustang Notchback
U knw the trick? Lease it lol. I leased mine bc i knew it deter me from mods. Ofcourse now im realizing leasing is a sham but was my 1st time. Buying and modding is more fun and if done right cheaper in the long run. Imo ofcourse

Heimkehr

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 2.0T
That probably added another $25,000 in the last year. Do I want it to end, nope.

Headed to Rausch Creek in a couple weeks.
Observing the PA/MD/Jersey guys mentioning "Rausch Creek" more than twice, I asked the googles what & where it is. Turns out, RC is <30 minutes from my place. Neat. May have to investigate.

Sponsored

OP
OP
calemasters

calemasters

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Unlimited, & Escalade
Occupation
Retired Mechanical Engineer
OP
OP
calemasters

calemasters

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
U knw the trick? Lease it lol. I leased mine bc i knew it deter me from mods. Ofcourse now im realizing leasing is a sham but was my 1st time. Buying and modding is more fun and if done right cheaper in the long run. Imo ofcourse
I thought about a lease, but it's no fun when you can't add some stuff because you have to give it away at the end.

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
Observing the PA/MD/Jersey guys mentioning "Rausch Creek" more than twice, I asked the googles what & where it is. Turns out, RC is <30 minutes from my place. Neat. May have to investigate.
We are driving there on the 22nd of October and plan to wheel on Friday and Saturday and drive the 8 hours back home on Sunday.

Sponsored

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Step one: Marriage
Marriage, that doesn't help me. My wife says things like. Lets get 40s, We need a hellcat hemi, we should put one tons on the Jeep.

We went to America's Most Wanted 4x4 shop, the quote for a 6.4 hemi swap, with one ton axles, 40s, with wheels, lift, hydro steer, just throw them the keys to our jeep and they give it back to us done was $65,000. We are diving home and she is like lets do this. I am like $65,000 dollars, we could buy a 2020 corvette as another fun vehicle to have. Her exact words were fuck that corvette, I want a hemi.... Then she followed up with an LS swap would also do.

EugenesAJeep

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Willys
Vehicle Showcase
Been waiting all morning at home while titanium 704 Method wheels and 285/70/17 Firestone’s are going onto my sting grey Willys. Very nervous due to lack of “ homework “. Hope it all works out.‍♂

EugenesAJeep

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Willys
Vehicle Showcase
Marriage, that doesn't help me. My wife says things like. Lets get 40s, We need a hellcat hemi, we should put one tons on the Jeep.

We went to America's Most Wanted 4x4 shop, the quote for a 6.4 hemi swap, with one ton axles, 40s, with wheels, lift, hydro steer, just throw them the keys to our jeep and they give it back to us done was $65,000. We are diving home and she is like lets do this. I am like $65,000 dollars, we could buy a 2020 corvette as another fun vehicle to have. Her exact words were fuck that corvette, I want a hemi.... Then she followed up with an LS swap would also do.
Your wife gotta sister?

OP
OP
calemasters

calemasters

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation

Hey Ted, Maybe you died, without knowing it, and you're now in heaven.

I lived in Lansing from 1986 - 1998 when I worked at Oldsmobile.

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Hey Ted, Maybe you died, without knowing it, and you're now in heaven.

I lived in Lansing from 1986 - 1998 when I worked at Oldsmobile.
No doubt, my wife is a slice of heaven. Now Lansing on the other hand. I is a wonder that you don't know some of my family as many of them workded for Oldsmobile during that time frame. But hey it was a long time ago.
Sponsored