STING GRAY Wrangler JL Club

marthasiny

First Name
Martha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Pilot
The last two shots are a toy, but would love to know where you got that, very cool!
lol I don't know...those last two shots were cute, no driver (but then again no driver in others), but they sort of reminded me of the old japanese godzilla movies with the staged mini cars and buildings...

Sponsored

blnewt

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL V6 SportS, (Retired 74 CJ-5, 80 CJ-7)
Occupation
Just ask @cosine he knows!
@jason0341
Nice shoes! Love those Icons, and Bronze FTW!

blnewt

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL V6 SportS, (Retired 74 CJ-5, 80 CJ-7)
Occupation
Just ask @cosine he knows!

Sponsored

ToolMan514

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Rubicon 4xe
Ok dumb question from a newbie...what’s with the fire extinguisher?
2LB or greater fire suppression device required to carry onboard in many off road trail areas. Plus it's just a good idea to have one. Some off road areas also require med/trauma kit and shovel. Good practice to also have a whole assortment of other gear like a spill kit (for oil/other fluids)...

Jeep Wrangler JL STING GRAY Wrangler JL Club IMG_20180701_155136

tts42572

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon
Sting Gray owners....Looking for some advice.

I have a build order started today at my dealership. Told my dealer to wait until Monday to submit the order so I could give it some thought.

Anyways, the one minor thing I'm undecided on is the grille. Debating the black grille versus the sting gray grille.

For reference, I'm doing color matched fender flares but a black top. I just like the contrast the black top brings. But I don't like the black flares.

Not sure on the grille though. Like both looks, trying to decide which I like more. I do think the black looks kinda sharp, especially with the black top. Kinda helps balance things out or something add add a little more black to the vehicle.

My thought process though....If I go with the black grille and somewhere down the line want to switch back to the sting gray grille, guessing that will be pretty tough. If I buy the sting gray grille and want to switch to black later, that's probably easy as pie to do.

Odds are though I'd stick with whatever I get.

Planning to look through more pics in this thread to help settle it. If anybody had any thoughts or sting gray pics with a black grille, would love to see.

JLUCQ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 392
Sting Gray owners....Looking for some advice.

I have a build order started today at my dealership. Told my dealer to wait until Monday to submit the order so I could give it some thought.

Anyways, the one minor thing I'm undecided on is the grille. Debating the black grille versus the sting gray grille.

For reference, I'm doing color matched fender flares but a black top. I just like the contrast the black top brings. But I don't like the black flares.

Not sure on the grille though. Like both looks, trying to decide which I like more. I do think the black looks kinda sharp, especially with the black top. Kinda helps balance things out or something add add a little more black to the vehicle.

My thought process though....If I go with the black grille and somewhere down the line want to switch back to the sting gray grille, guessing that will be pretty tough. If I buy the sting gray grille and want to switch to black later, that's probably easy as pie to do.

Odds are though I'd stick with whatever I get.

Planning to look through more pics in this thread to help settle it. If anybody had any thoughts or sting gray pics with a black grille, would love to see.
Skip the black grille. Looks cleaner without it. I’ve had the roof off since 24 hours after I bought it in June, but I drive the exact Jeep you’re ordering.
Jeep Wrangler JL STING GRAY Wrangler JL Club D191DE2D-CA73-4E43-8257-1901FABF73FB
Jeep Wrangler JL STING GRAY Wrangler JL Club E955CB71-7452-4FF0-982F-8A8B36921AFB
Jeep Wrangler JL STING GRAY Wrangler JL Club 032D4D14-FABC-4189-A6A6-E4B9AE8DF57D
Jeep Wrangler JL STING GRAY Wrangler JL Club A16EB282-30A4-4DFF-9476-563CE7CBB14F
Jeep Wrangler JL STING GRAY Wrangler JL Club 2F457D05-8174-4573-B59C-E9BD91941C05
Sponsored