First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler MOAB
Build Thread
Link
That thing is going to be a beast! How much wider are those axles?
Dave, the axles are 72 1/2” wide. It is going to be a beast, can’t wait to get it dirty! I just made my reservation for Easter Jeep Safari 2021!

Last edited:

Sponsored

CactusDave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, 2017 Porsche 911
Build Thread
Link
Dave, the axles are 72 1/2” wide. It is going to be a beast, can’t wait to get it dirty! I just made my reservation for Easter Jeep Safari 2021!
Awesome about the Easter Jeep Safari! I'm headed up to Moab in two weeks myself.

BullMoose1776

First Name
Bull
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Project Manager
Great build! Need lots and lots of pictures! Before, During and After!

OP
OP
Oldfart

Oldfart

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler MOAB
Build Thread
Link
Installed the drivers side Aries front fender flare, Rusty’s license plate relocation bracket, and Genesis dual battery tray and batteries. Batteries will be wired in stock configuration, but now they are easily accessible. They were working on mounting the ARB dual compressors and remote kit and test fitting the AAL inner fenders when I left.
Jeep Wrangler JL Mild MOAB to MUDZILLA transformation! B408A944-7B91-4637-B67A-82B75F8FF29C
Jeep Wrangler JL Mild MOAB to MUDZILLA transformation! ECB96AFA-D803-4820-ACA2-AF6EA285E926
Jeep Wrangler JL Mild MOAB to MUDZILLA transformation! 3D48BD30-F740-43E7-B61C-8805D41FCCFF

Sponsored

Suffolklou

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
First off, I love this build so far. I kinda wish I went with those teraflex wheels, I got the AEV Sauvagere 2's instead. Love them too.

what do you mean by: Genesis dual battery tray and batteries "wired in stock configuration "?Do you mean Full size "little battery"?

OP
OP
Oldfart

Oldfart

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler MOAB
Build Thread
Link
First off, I love this build so far. I kinda wish I went with those teraflex wheels, I got the AEV Sauvagere 2's instead. Love them too.

what do you mean by: Genesis dual battery tray and batteries "wired in stock configuration "?Do you mean Full size "little battery"?
Thank you! I love the Tereflex wheels, but you can’t go wrong with AEV! You are correct, I have a full size “little battery” that’s not buried under the fuse box.

Suffolklou

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
I ordered the Genesis dual battery setup and it will be here monday. When I went to Tahoe and the Rubicon trail I worried that my battery would be killed by the fridge. I like the genesis way that separates the accessory battery. What is the goal for your setup?

OP
OP
Oldfart

Oldfart

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler MOAB
Build Thread
Link
I ordered the Genesis dual battery setup and it will be here monday. When I went to Tahoe and the Rubicon trail I worried that my battery would be killed by the fridge. I like the genesis way that separates the accessory battery. What is the goal for your setup?
I just wanted easy access to the batteries.