jdpatt12

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 wrangler rubicon 2019 Jeep Cherokee , 2015 ford mustang gt
Vehicle Showcase
has anyone installed sidesteps yet? I have a set at home waiting for me. For my JLUR How hard was the install?
Sponsored

elwood

First Name
richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
wrangler JLU
has anyone installed sidesteps yet? I have a set at home waiting for me. For my JLUR How hard was the install?
I put a set of factory style on my JLU Sport in about an hour but I'm old and slow. Not much to it on the Sport .

RonH

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford F-150, 2018 Granite Crystal Metalic JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Retired AF, Now Field Engineer / Site Manager
Vehicle Showcase
I put a set of factory style on my JLU Sport in about an hour but I'm old and slow. Not much to it on the Sport .
I'm old and slow too...easiest job outside of sticking on the door sill guards. Put mine on a couple of weeks ago, and that time included removing the stock rock rails...(Rubicon)

OP
OP

jdpatt12

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 wrangler rubicon 2019 Jeep Cherokee , 2015 ford mustang gt
Vehicle Showcase
i got home last night around 715pm and started the install. 3 bolts and 6 nuts on each side. I used the same bolts that were on the rock rails it took me just under a hour to get them on. It makes it a lot easier to get in. They look great on the Rubicon

Man-of-methods

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLUR (His) 2018 Jeep Wrangler JLUS (Hers)
Vehicle Showcase
i got home last night around 715pm and started the install. 3 bolts and 6 nuts on each side. I used the same bolts that were on the rock rails it took me just under a hour to get them on. It makes it a lot easier to get in. They look great on the Rubicon
Got pics?
I'm contemplating getting them.

Sponsored

The Pooch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Hi, i have the Rhino running boards on the way. What did you end up doing with the OEM rock rails? I see the MOPAR part listed around $300 but i feel there's little interest out there.
Sponsored