Meagan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Tuscon
Occupation
IT Project Manager
Hey All,

I am a looking to purchase a Jeep Wrangler and have been stalking this forum for a couple days. I found a 2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport Altitude for $38k with 12,000 miles. Do you think there is any wiggle room in this price? Is $38k even worth it for a Sport? I have been debating on waiting until next year and saving more money and building/ordering a Wrangler from a dealer.

Thanks for your help! :)
Meagan
Sponsored

Strommen95

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 GMC Canyon
35-36k is a realistic price on that Jeep in my honest opinion. They hold their value.

OP
OP

mmeyer2594

First Name
Meagan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Tuscon
Occupation
IT Project Manager
35-36k is a realistic price on that Jeep in my honest opinion. They hold their value.
I mentioned 35k on the phone with the salesman and he didn't seem very into that idea. That's why I wanted to ask and make sure I wasn't being a jerk about the price, haha.

runningshoes

First Name
Eli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
I'm likely selling a 2019 Silver Billet Sahara Turbo loaded with a ton of options, a 2 1/2" ST2 Teraflex lift + Falcon shocks, cold weather group, black leather seats, hill descent, 8.4" premium audio w/NaV + Car Play, same color hard top roof, safety group, bike hitch added, just over 12,000 miles and an extended warranty. Obviously more than the Sport - let me know if interested.

Black Jeep Convertible

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.amazon.com
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLU Sport S 2.0T eTorque
Occupation
Amazon Influencer 😂
Hey All,

I am a looking to purchase a Jeep Wrangler and have been stalking this forum for a couple days. I found a 2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport Altitude for $38k with 12,000 miles. Do you think there is any wiggle room in this price? Is $38k even worth it for a Sport? I have been debating on waiting until next year and saving more money and building/ordering a Wrangler from a dealer.

Meagan
I got my 2019 Sport S 2.0 Auto etorque with 27k miles for 33-34
I feel ripped off, but that's how they are all priced in my area

Sponsored

Mudawg10

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler
Hey All,

Meagan
what was the sticker price on it new? Depending on the options you can get one brand new for that. You typically can get 10% off msrp with a little work.

bullfrog3459

First Name
Jeremiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Dodge Caliber (Sold), 2012 Black Dodge Journey, 2021 HellaYella Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport Altitude
Occupation
Network Administrator / Project Manager
Vehicle Showcase
what was the sticker price on it new? Depending on the options you can get one brand new for that. You typically can get 10% off msrp with a little work.
Here is the Sticker price new: https://www.jeep.com/hostd/windowsticker/getWindowStickerPdf.do?vin=1C4HJXDN1KW657663

MSRP was 44615. I'd assume Invoice was about 41000. 38k would have been about the price if I would have bought it new. I would agree, that you should be in the 34-36k range since it's 2 MY older and it is used.

It looks like they sold it for around 43,115 around 7/2019. It came back a year and a few months later to the same dealer as a used trade in.

I would assume since it came back in as a used trade to the same dealer that sold it, they "know" what they can get it out of it.

Edited...

OP
OP

mmeyer2594

First Name
Meagan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Tuscon
Occupation
IT Project Manager
Here is the Sticker price new: https://www.jeep.com/hostd/windowsticker/getWindowStickerPdf.do?vin=1C4HJXDN1KW657663

MSRP was 44615. I'd assume Invoice was about 41000. 38k would have been about the price if I would have bought it new. I would agree, that you should be in the 34-36k range since it's 2 MY older and it is used.

It looks like they sold it for around 43,115 around 7/2019. It came back a year and a few months later to the same dealer as a used trade in.

I would assume since it came back in as a used trade to the same dealer that sold it, they "know" what they can get it out of it.

Edited...
Thank you very helpful!
Sponsored