Order Tracking

Dalia6

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 BMW M550
My Order Date was 8/25/20 so at what point can I begin tracking my build using the tracking tool in this thread?
The order is currently in D1 status which just means it is scheduled.
Dealer said once the vehicle is built and goes through paint and is finally on a truck, he can begin tracking its arrival. Also said that this isn’t for about 5 weeks in most cases.
Sponsored

Brenden

First Name
Brenden
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 rubicon unlimited manual, 2021 Ram 1500 ecodiesel crew
I'm in identical boat as you. I ordered 1 day after you. No estimated dates yet which is weird based on the information on here. The way it used to be the way I read is as soon as D1 hits and estimated ship date (which sounds like its actually the build date) is given on POC. But mines still blank.

bullfrog3459

First Name
Jeremiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Dodge Caliber (Sold), 2012 Black Dodge Journey, 2021 HellaYella Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport Altitude
Occupation
Network Administrator / Project Manager
Vehicle Showcase
So the "tracking" isn't really tracking. It will just tell you when the build sheet has been found and window sticker has been found.

The "ship date" is the estimated start date of the build. From your date of order entry (When VON is generated) 5-12 weeks, though it is trending at 5-7 weeks for most people from build to delivery at the dealership.

If you have your VON/VIN you can reach out to Jeep Chat for updates or simply ask your sales person for updates. They will generally have more up to date information then Jeep Chat. Remember your salesperson/dealership is there for you.

If you haven't, read up on this: https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/fo...er-build-tracking-and-delivery-process.54344/

LTLWLLY

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willy's JLU Hellayella
I'm in identical boat as you. I ordered 1 day after you. No estimated dates yet which is weird based on the information on here. The way it used to be the way I read is as soon as D1 hits and estimated ship date (which sounds like its actually the build date) is given on POC. But mines still blank.
Your order date is the same as mine and I got an estimated “ship” date of 10/7. I talked with Jeep chat Wednesday and Amber said my build will most likely start one day this next week. I’d assume yours would be close to the same (but you never know).
Sponsored