Sponsored

nostatic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JL Sport S PDN, '18 R1200GS Rallye
Occupation
chief bottle washer
welp whoever/however its 'recovered' if they dont film it and put it on youtube they should be fined one million internets.

anyone got any suggestions as how you might recover it? i was thinking maybe a heavy lift helicopter but then you have to attach it somehow to a harness and i would not wanna be the person doing it. heck. i would even try to walk that path.
one word - Sikorsky
Sponsored

VolvDL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLUR / 08 F350
They got pretty far. Throw it in reverse leave the driver door open!

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2017 Honda Accord, 2014 Yamaha XVS 1300
Occupation
Retired Marine, Construction Estimator
Vehicle Showcase
one word - Sikorsky
I prefer Boeing...

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeepers unite to extract Jeep stuck on cliff of a bike trail 1600889634657

Edit: Actually never mind, I just remembered Sikorsky makes the CH-53... Semper Fi!

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeepers unite to extract Jeep stuck on cliff of a bike trail 1600889746320

Sponsored

HoboJeep

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR Sting Gray
If there are any Army Air Assault troops out at Ft Irwin right now it would be a nice little training mission for them.

Sponsored

oceanblue2019

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR 2.0L Auto
Occupation
Metrology
welp whoever/however its 'recovered' if they dont film it and put it on youtube they should be fined one million internets.

anyone got any suggestions as how you might recover it? i was thinking maybe a heavy lift helicopter but then you have to attach it somehow to a harness and i would not wanna be the person doing it. heck. i would even try to walk that path.
Put slings under it and heavy lift helicopter. But would be really expensive.

It's a particularly challenging one as can't get a winch on each end to keep it from sliding down as you pull it back, and can't get a winch on one side with a tackle block to keep it from rolling down.

Good one for Mark Winder and crew.

oceanblue2019

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR 2.0L Auto
Occupation
Metrology
Doesn’t seem stuck that bad, just super precarious. They drove it out that far. You could probably get a 6:1 block and tackle and land anchor and get it out by hand.
You got big balls. But could be right, could be the pictures are making it look spookier then it is.

KenPewPew

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLR Granite Crystal, 24 JLUR Anvil
Occupation
Twubblemaker
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeepers unite to extract Jeep stuck on cliff of a bike trail 1nonono

Nuff said!
Sponsored