Reaction score
Website
www.unsinkablebriancork.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler JT (Gladiator) Mojave | Gobi
Occupation
Business and Executive Coach
Vehicle Showcase
Since you asked. No, there's no functional purpose to hanging limbs out of a moving vehicle. It's a look at me, i have no doors thing. It's a more subtle version of seeing someone hanging half their body out of a car window while doing donuts. Attention is the goal.

I've been told from friends in law enforcement that hanging out of doorless Jeeps its what led to some states changing their laws.
I disagree. I don’t care about getting attention. I simply think it’s fun (and unique) to drive my Wranglers with no doors.

brain

First Name
brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.unsinkablebriancork.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler JT (Gladiator) Mojave | Gobi
Occupation
Business and Executive Coach
Vehicle Showcase
Loving this rims! Don't see them too much but I have a set waiting to be out on.
Sometimes it’s okay and fun to place your foot outside the Wrangler because you can and want to. Just be vigilant and careful.

MikeinDelaware

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sport Turbo
Build Thread
Link
My jeep has been at the local line-x shop. (I love the all black look, but wanted to have some fun with it.) I just received some teaser pics. Maybe I'll have it back by the end of the week.
Before pic and then 2 teaser pics
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? Screenshot_20200921-184715_Gallery
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? IMG_9824
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? IMG_9825

aphillips76

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL 2 Door
Build Thread
Link
My jeep has been at the local line-x shop. (I love the all black look, but wanted to have some fun with it.) I just received some teaser pics. Maybe I'll have it back by the end of the week.
a) a fellow Delawarean! I’m from Millsboro!
b) did you bed line a perfectly good JL? I’m not judging because I’ve bedlined vehicles before, but note it was always because it would hide imperfections... I’m more than curious.

MikeinDelaware

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sport Turbo
Build Thread
Link
a) a fellow Delawarean! I’m from Millsboro!
b) did you bed line a perfectly good JL? I’m not judging because I’ve bedlined vehicles before, but note it was always because it would hide imperfections... I’m more than curious.
Hey, im upstate in Newark.

And yes i totally did,

I can't wait to see it all done

Cartage1

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, 2018 JLUR
Hey, im upstate in Newark.

And yes i totally did,

I can't wait to see it all done
That ain't goin' in part way... Like it or not, that is a committed move!

Line X'd a bed in a Tundra, and that stuff if awesome.., not sure I would go beyond that..., but good for you! Def. need pictures once you get it back...

Firecracker52

First Name
Jeanie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 5FF3FA84-B940-448C-8952-F2CBDB28CD39
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 5FF3FA84-B940-448C-8952-F2CBDB28CD39
I recently saw one in Vegas at a dealer!! It’s really sharp to look at I loved it!! Hope it comes out amazing as the one I saw!!

tatarin

First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 MOAB Mojito Sky One-Touch, 2015 Lexus RX350F-sport, 2005 Camry SE
Vehicle Showcase
Writeup possibility?
There is really not much to it really. The only hard work is taking the seats out and taking them to a shop and bolting them back in! If you need any help just message me I can answer any questions you might have.

Goin2drt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Rubicon, 17 Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? F38CB2A6-2897-4F8C-BEAF-B689D1241809
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? F38CB2A6-2897-4F8C-BEAF-B689D1241809
Congrats to have the commitment to do this. I saw a JK in a desert tan done and it looked absolutely amazing. Can’t wait to see it. The best part is that beast will be indestructible off road to branches scratches etc.