JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

jjs3845

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sahara Unltd. in Snazzberry
Well, as we have found with this process, the system isn’t perfect!!! I’m thrilled yours is shipping!
Me too. Nothing is 100% and I'm just thrilled to see movement!!

Advertisement

rioja

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, ...2021 JLUS
Wohoo! Also doing the happy dance. Ordered 7/21, arrived at dealer today (JC said still in storage as of yesterday haha). I’m in Chicago burbs and pick up tomorrow.
Asked for no badges, will be confirming tire pressure isn’t still 60psi... other than checking everything is there, what am I missing? Can. Not. Wait.

nesman7

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda3
Got an update from the Jeep chat today and finally have an eta of 9/21 - 10/5. Going to Steve in Missouri. I'm guessing its on the far end of that projection since today is the 21st :LOL:. Anyone else on the same train and get the same update or any more info? @jwhite77 I think you said yours might be on the same train to Steve?

Sponsored

Daymack

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Cadillac SRX, 2013 Silverado Z-71 and On Order 2021 JLU Sahara
I have a build sheet and no sticker. However, jeep chat just let me know the following
" I am showing your vehicle is currently in the shipping process, the current ETA for delivery to the dealership is 09/18/2020 - 10/02/2020"
SnazzyWillys.png
Well I'm not as far along you. Just finished with JC and the jeep is built but got the dreaded "waiting for additional equipment to be added", The wife is getting anxious since we sold her old jeep about a month ago.

WillysGirl

First Name
Dara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys
Crypto Update:

Completes - Bolds have published build sheets
CE3JBoJeepJFranSchming56
Sjemtnelson

Builds Found - Sheets Published
NameOrdered
Aamir8/31
SnazzyWillys8/11
SouthernWolf8/19
STLMike?
wrangleberry8/12

jmj8355

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR 2.0
Got an update from the Jeep chat today and finally have an eta of 9/21 - 10/5. Going to Steve in Missouri. I'm guessing its on the far end of that projection since today is the 21st :LOL:. Anyone else on the same train and get the same update or any more info? @jwhite77 I think you said yours might be on the same train to Steve?
I have same window going to steve in mo. My fingers are crossed for sometime this week. I think @somedude922 had his show up there on day 2 of his window so there is hope.

Springs

First Name
Darrin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Firecracker Rubicon JL 4-Door
We just ordered our new 2021 JLUR from Steve in Linn, MO. on 9/17 now can't wait for it to get here.

nesman7

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda3
I have same window going to steve in mo. My fingers are crossed for sometime this week. I think @somedude922 had his show up there on day 2 of his window so there is hope.
Glad I'm not t alone. I'm just hoping for next Wednesday so I can drive out from Cincy the first weekend in October. Got some important camping and off roading to do in October with the Jeep!

Sponsored

nesman7

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda3
We just ordered our new 2021 JLUR from Steve in Linn, MO. on 9/17 now can't wait for it to get here.
My order went in in 8/5 so hopefully you get yours by the end of October or early November at the latest. Great Thanksgiving present.

RubiconTN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon
7/12 order date, been stuck in shipping for weeks. Dealership has no clue, but willing to put in a new order. Going in tomorrow, might add a couple options I didn’t get on 1st order. Might be starting this process over again

WillysGirl

First Name
Dara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys
Crypto Update:

Completes:
CAFCE3NEbla
PandaJeepSnazzyWillysSTLMike
TripleJ

Builds Found - sheet published:
Turnmeyer ordered?

HEX87

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hopefully a jeep soon
Pro
What do you think about my Willys sitting on a rail car for at least 41 days. Any concerns about paint, mechanical etc.??
Probably battery needs to be look at, I seen new jeeps from the lot needing a jump start after sitting in the lot for couple of weeks..

Advertisement

Advertisement