Conner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Update. MC underarmor shipped today.
Good! Glad to hear it! They updated my installer, letting them know things were going to start shipping with the 6Paks coming in last.
Sponsored

Ruby Mike

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep wrangler diesel
Good! Glad to hear it! They updated my installer, letting them know things were going to start shipping with the 6Paks coming in last.
I also contacted my installer and have the appointment to install next Saturday. I also ordered the rock hard skids for the lower arms and shocks, front and rear plus the FAD skid. Hopefully that will ship sometime in the next 4 weeks.
Come new year's I am ordering the MC 3.5 GC. One step at a time.

SPR Pumpkin Rubi

First Name
Tripp
Threads
Reaction score
Website
skinny-pedal-racing.myshopify.com
Vehicle(s)
18' JLUR, 04 TJ 1-Ton LS, 4400 U4
Occupation
Sell Jeep Parts
You should hear some of the excuses I get from the manufacture on why a customers part cannot ship while the customer is busy ringing my butt out.

It gets real fun. If you ordered a part through a vendor and want to be an ass over something we cannot control, due remember we remember you on the next "deal" you want.

Sponsored

Pmccammon00

First Name
Philbert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubicon Ecodiesel
Occupation
Retired, live 6 months in Scottsdale, 6 months in Steamboat Springs, Co and the remaining 6 months on the road with Rubi and BoreasXT trailer.
3rd party parts is one thing, getting OEM parts for warranty repairs are another. I have been waiting for warranty repair parts for jeep eco diesel for over a month now and it's getting a little old. Supply chain all messed up.

Fonzilla85

First Name
Fonz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon Unlimited
Occupation
Lawman
3rd party parts is one thing, getting OEM parts for warranty repairs are another. I have been waiting for warranty repair parts for jeep eco diesel for over a month now and it's getting a little old. Supply chain all messed up.
Several months after I purchased my Jeep, I had to take it in due to a detached rear defrost cable. At that time, the dealer had several Jeeps waiting for a rear window, they were only able to source one. I was lucky enough to be the one to get it. I couldn’t understand how getting factory parts could be such a pain, so I understand your frustration.

Too Much Jeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
One
Your speaking to a national population that barely reads above a six grade level. My company teaches a class focused on communication skills, primarily writing. Not that long ago we were taught that people read at an eighth grade level and that was a real eye opener for me. I recently took the refresh class, got a new job and training is encouraged, it’s now down to a sixth grade level.
That made me pause and think about where to retire and that opened up a bunch of other countries to me. Why would I stay here where we have access to any skill and over 50% of the population is really stupid. I might as well go to a country that legitimately has a problem with education so that I don’t have to feel so badly.

Sean K.

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR, TJ, 4Runner, Cummins tow rig, 2 Tube Frame Buggies, Lotus SC Elise, Mazda 3, RAV4 Hybrid
Your speaking to a national population that barely reads above a six grade level. My company teaches a class focused on communication skills, primarily writing. Not that long ago we were taught that people read at an eighth grade level and that was a real eye opener for me. I recently took the refresh class, got a new job and training is encouraged, it’s now down to a sixth grade level.
That made me pause and think about where to retire and that opened up a bunch of other countries to me. Why would I stay here where we have access to any skill and over 50% of the population is really stupid. I might as well go to a country that legitimately has a problem with education so that I don’t have to feel so badly.

Sponsored

Notorious

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 TJ Sahara
Your speaking to a national population that barely reads above a six grade level.
You’re = short hand for “you are”
Your = possessive determiner

Sentence example: “Oh my long John poppycock, sometimes I feel you’re your own worst enemy!”

@Too Much Jeep , you asked why you should stay here? Because you might just be part of that 50% of the population you referred to.

But which side of that 50%? You decide.

Too Much Jeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
One

Sentence example: “Oh my long John poppycock, sometimes I feel you’re your own worst enemy!”

@Too Much Jeep , you asked why you should stay here? Because you might just be part of that 50% of the population you referred to.

I wonder how many people read my response and did not see the “egg”? Point made. You decide. Act like an idiot and someone may get even with you some day.
Sponsored