Sponsored

ODDs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Hella Yella Sahara
Nah. If they were under 25, the thing would look wild rather than just boring vanilla. More likely, the designers are all about 64 and donā€™t give a crap anymore as their department is hamstrung by accountants and lawyers and engineers all wanting to just say ā€œnoā€ to everything........
I doubt any transportation designers or industrial designers or anybody with a soul were involved. This looks more like marketing putting options together in PowerPoint.

Last edited:

jimim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon, 2017 Tahoe LTZ
only color a white hardtop is going to look good on are bold bright colors. yellows, blues, reds, oranges, light greens. man this truck screams for hydro blue first like I have said and then mojito. so so so much potential. . . . missed

Joe98

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019, 2 door Sport S, Mojito!
I must say I just love the white dash on the Islander! And the white hard top! Needs that light blue colour as the body colour. :)

Sponsored

Impy5

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Unlimited Willys
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep Wrangler Islander and 80th Anniversary Editions on Jeep.com Build & Price =1052&bkgrnd=white&resp=jpg&cut=&top=T_U&door=D_On

Yes, this is ugly.

I may be wrong, but wasn't there a red similar to Snazzberry on early MYs of the JK?
Oh yeah and that combo is definitely ugly...

Sponsored

MYAMIA

First Name
MyA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sahara JL 2018
That white hardtop option on the islander looks horrendous with most of the available colors

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep Wrangler Islander and 80th Anniversary Editions on Jeep.com Build & Price =1052&bkgrnd=white&resp=jpg&cut=&top=T_U&door=D_On
Agree with you. Also that color on the wheels and the font they are using on the word "islander" really ugly. Better to buy a Sport and customized as you like.

am1978

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara Bright White, 2018 JLU Sahara HellaYella
Occupation
ā€˜Merica
I may be wrong, but wasn't there a red similar to Snazzberry on early MYs of the JK?
Oh yeah and that combo is definitely ugly...
Yeah, but it something like chili pepper for the TJ and maroon for the JK.

Jeeperob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R || 2021 Hellayella Rubicon JLU
pretty lame. at least have the bluish turquoise for the Islander! Can't remember what Jeep called that color??...

Bowser

First Name
Vishal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sahara, 2018 BMW M3, 2016 Honda Accord
pretty lame. at least have the bluish turquoise for the Islander! Can't remember what Jeep called that color??...
The color is Bikini which is now discontinued. Agreed, Bikini would fit into the islander theme.

Jeeperob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R || 2021 Hellayella Rubicon JLU
The color is Bikini which is now discontinued. Agreed, Bikini would fit into the islander theme.
Yes Bikini, that would be perfect. But there was an islander blue from a few years back...before Bikini. Even the Chief Blue someone mentioned wouldā€™ve made a good reprisal for the Islander theme
Sponsored