Brendon

First Name
Brendon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2dr Willys 2020 GMC Denali 2500 HD
Vehicle Showcase
I just talked to my dealer. Received my 4th delayed eta. Now October 20th which means 41 days since it left the rail yard in Toledo. Willys 2dr ordered 6/15

What do you think about my Willys sitting on a rail car for at least 41 days. Any concerns about paint, mechanical etc.??

bullfrog3459

First Name
Jeremiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Dodge Caliber (Sold), 2012 Black Dodge Journey, 2021 HellaYella Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport Altitude
Occupation
Network Administrator / Project Manager
Vehicle Showcase
What do you think about my Willys sitting on a rail car for at least 41 days. Any concerns about paint, mechanical etc.??
I wouldn't think so. Mine sat in a railcar for 5 weeks before ramping at the rail yard.

Sponsored

Rumplemenz

First Name
Geno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Explorer Sport, 1986 Ford Mustang Notchback
what the heck is their method to their madness? I ordered mine a month after you and its here already.... totally ridiculous. I wouldnt worry about it... either way your going to look it all over when you go and pick it up. No traffic on rail car just collecting dust. Dealer just better give it a nice detail when it gets there! wish you luck hope it comes soon

SargeRubicon14

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Rock Red Pearl 2-door Wrangler Sahara (Sold); 2021 Sarge Green 4-door Wrangler Rubicon; 1995 Ford F250 XLT 7.3L Powerstroke
Occupation
Law Enforcement
Vehicle Showcase
what the heck is their method to their madness? I ordered mine a month after you and its here already.... totally ridiculous. I wouldnt worry about it... either way your going to look it all over when you go and pick it up. No traffic on rail car just collecting dust. Dealer just better give it a nice detail when it gets there! wish you luck hope it comes soon
I wish we knew what their method was. I ordered mine on 6/22 and it just got built about a week and a half ago. It's in the shipping process and Jeep Chat gave me a dealer eta range of 9/15-9/29. We'll see if that actually happens.

Last edited:

millerjl

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Just tried checking status on Jeep Chat and they said their system was down ☹ No order update today

Brendon

First Name
Brendon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2dr Willys 2020 GMC Denali 2500 HD
Vehicle Showcase
I wish we knew what their method was. I ordered mine on 6/22 and it just got built about a week and a half ago. It's in the shipping process and Jeep Chat gave me a dealer eta range of 9/15-9/29. We'll see if that actually happens.
Hoping you do better than me. Mine was completed , invoiced, and out the door of the factory on 8/25. It sat in storage for 2 weeks before getting on the rail car. JC doesn't have a clue once it gets to shipping. Dealer needs to give you the Rubicon VLS if you want to know what's really happening with shipping. I've purchased 35+ new trucks and cars (all GM) over the years. This is the worst buying experience I've ever had and it won't happen again.

Sponsored

WillysGirl

First Name
Dara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys
Crytpo Update:

Completes
cagJeeperJPRubi2Laloca
RubiTuesdayTraverseMikeSANBUGGY

Stickers Found
Schming56

JustAnotherChicken

First Name
Tundra
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JL Rubicon
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking 3050C31C-F1C7-4067-AC72-4BC38D7E2060

Rode by the dealership today and saw this coming off the truck. Finally! Ordered 7/20. Too bad they are closed on sundays. Hopefully they’ll clean it up and it’ll be ready to go tomorrow.
That looks like they did a little 'inspection' down by the local muddy road to get some pizza to me.

Advertisement

Advertisement