Sponsored

Searching for Wheeling Crew....

DShanesky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sport
Vehicle Showcase
I need to do some wheeling this weekend. Saturday morn 9/19/2020. I am in Tampa and usually go to Withlacoochee state forest back into Citrus trails. I wanted to try Hard rock park but I’m open to whatever.
I have a 12 k winch if we get into trouble and a farm jack. Let me know. Thanks!!
Sponsored

sn3akyducky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jl wrangler sport
Occupation
Mercedes Benz technician
I cant do any riding the next two weekends but I'd definitely would like to meet up with fellow jeepers and learn some trails and techniques.

OP
OP
DShanesky

DShanesky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sport
Vehicle Showcase
I cant do any riding the next two weekends but I'd definitely would like to meet up with fellow jeepers and learn some trails and techniques.
Ok let me know when you are able to come back out. I got another couple people that are interested from other areas.

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
I need to do some wheeling this weekend. Saturday morn 9/19/2020. I am in Tampa and usually go to Withlacoochee state forest back into Citrus trails. I wanted to try Hard rock park but I’m open to whatever.
I have a 12 k winch if we get into trouble and a farm jack. Let me know. Thanks!!
If you decide to come up to citrus, holler at us, we’ll likely be in the woods this weekend. The wife and I live across the street from the forest, we’re usually on the trails about every weekend. If your headed to hard rock, let us know what time, and I’ll see if we can make it.
Jeep Wrangler JL Searching for Wheeling Crew.... 794DD44A-67E8-4996-826F-D0541106C720

OP
OP
DShanesky

DShanesky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sport
Vehicle Showcase
If you decide to come up to citrus, holler at us, we’ll likely be in the woods this weekend. The wife and I live across the street from the forest, we’re usually on the trails about every weekend. If your headed to hard rock, let us know what time, and I’ll see if we can make it.
Jeep Wrangler JL Searching for Wheeling Crew.... 794DD44A-67E8-4996-826F-D0541106C720
I think I remember your rig! Me and my buddy were out there about three weeks ago. He was stalled in a black JL and I had a gray JL with an American flag on the hood. We eventually got out of there 6 hours later. Those big puddles ar deceiving lol. Small world

A5451325-BD6F-4A1E-A96A-0F7F345C623B.jpeg

Sponsored

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
I think I remember your rig! Me and my buddy were out there about three weeks ago. He was stalled in a black JL and I had a gray JL with an American flag on the hood. We eventually got out of there 6 hours later. Those big puddles ar deceiving lol. Small world

Jeep Wrangler JL Searching for Wheeling Crew.... A5451325-BD6F-4A1E-A96A-0F7F345C623B
That’s crazy....... we doubled back to you guys about an hour later and you were gone. We assumed you got it started, lol.

OP
OP
DShanesky

DShanesky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sport
Vehicle Showcase
I will be out there tomorrow at around7:30am. We will be at trail 11

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
I will be out there tomorrow at around7:30am. We will be at trail 11
We’re talking about going up and running tread lightly trail in Ocala national forest, the badge of honor trail, next Saturday if y’all are interested. I’ll talk to you about it if we run across you today.

OP
OP
DShanesky

DShanesky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sport
Vehicle Showcase
I am very interested in the tread lightly trail. I have the Jeep app for the trails. And I’d like to get the badge but not sure if my rig can handle it. Any thoughts?

Sponsored

sn3akyducky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jl wrangler sport
Occupation
Mercedes Benz technician
I am very interested in the tread lightly trail. I have the Jeep app for the trails. And I’d like to get the badge but not sure if my rig can handle it. Any thoughts?
I took my near stock wrangler through there a month ago. I felt it was a very good beginners experience. Vehicle will get light scratches, the trails get narrow. I only felt I was getting stuck once but did ok. My family had a blast and I got a badge. Im sure you will enjoy it

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
As long as you stay out of the big mud holes, some are pretty deep, the rest of the trail is not difficult.

OP
OP
DShanesky

DShanesky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sport
Vehicle Showcase
I took my near stock wrangler through there a month ago. I felt it was a very good beginners experience. Vehicle will get light scratches, the trails get narrow. I only felt I was getting stuck once but did ok. My family had a blast and I got a badge. Im sure you will enjoy it
Sweet!! Thanks for this post. I upgraded to 33’s and don’t mind surface scratches. And as my man Rocky says “it’ll buff out” LOL

sn3akyducky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jl wrangler sport
Occupation
Mercedes Benz technician
Sweet!! Thanks for this post. I upgraded to 33’s and don’t mind surface scratches. And as my man Rocky says “it’ll buff out” LOL
I've got 33's and a rubicon take off suspension and did fine. If i had a winch id be a bit more adventurous. Watch the mud that slings into the vehicle and the spiders in the trails branches. On the flip side I hear of a place called croom, its a bit closer in Brooksville. Ive gotta check that out too

OP
OP
DShanesky

DShanesky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sport
Vehicle Showcase
I've got 33's and a rubicon take off suspension and did fine. If i had a winch id be a bit more adventurous. Watch the mud that slings into the vehicle and the spiders in the trails branches. On the flip side I hear of a place called croom, its a bit closer in Brooksville. Ive gotta check that out too
I’ve heard good things about croom. I’ve been rolling in citrus trails in Withlacoochee state forest and it’s been fun. Trail 11 and I think 9 are cool. Nothing crazy. Some sand mud, big puddles and some decent off camber stuff. No rocks
Sponsored