summer4x

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
many
Oh and I’m in Maryland, and last week (Friday Sept 11) the status still was “parts have been gathered and it’s awaiting the build”, Monday sept 14 it was in paint and today it’s at the dealership. Just to give you an idea how quickly things moved :)
I think it's safe to say that Jeep Chat's status updates are to be taken with a grain of salt.
Sponsored

bullfrog3459

First Name
Jeremiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Dodge Caliber (Sold), 2012 Black Dodge Journey, 2021 HellaYella Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport Altitude
Occupation
Network Administrator / Project Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Sorry guys, yes ordered aug 10. I hope you get yours soon too!! Where do you live that it's in that status so long? Ohio isn't far from Md so it only took overnight to get here.
I ordered the same day and, as of Tuesday, it was passing through Illinois. Is your Jeep reportedly moving, or just "in transit" (which arguably could be sitting in a parking lot in Toledo).

Have we had our first diesel delivery yet?
I'm in KS. Mine ramped from the rail yard to a waiting area in KCMO Monday ... my understanding it's waiting on a truck to get a couple hours south ...

Kris75614

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JLUS
I ordered the same day and, as of Tuesday, it was passing through Illinois. Is your Jeep reportedly moving, or just "in transit" (which arguably could be sitting in a parking lot in Toledo).

Have we had our first diesel delivery yet?
Mine is at my dealership now, I am picking it up in a few min!

cbpdpm

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Rubicon
I'm in KS. Mine ramped from the rail yard to a waiting area in KCMO Monday ... my understanding it's waiting on a truck to get a couple hours south ...
My 2 Door is also in KS status per dealer text yesterday. I didn't see KS on Nerubi's order status guide. Anyone know what this status is? Thanks

bullfrog3459

First Name
Jeremiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Dodge Caliber (Sold), 2012 Black Dodge Journey, 2021 HellaYella Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport Altitude
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
My 2 Door is also in KS status per dealer text yesterday. I didn't see KS on Nerubi's order status guide. Anyone know what this status is? Thanks
For me KS = Kansas ... :)

Sponsored

BLAM

First Name
Nic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2Dr Rubicon
Occupation
Network Engineer
Ordered 7/16
Dealership notified me it was delivered from rail-yard an hour ago and is in PDI(Pre Delivery Inspection). Heading there at 4:00pm MST to pick it up :)

Pics... TONIGHT, after I install Exhaust.

If anyone wants a Stock Rubicon Intake and or Exhaust and lives near Denver, they're free if you'd like.

Last edited:

rickinAZ

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon EcoDiesel (11th Jeep)
Occupation
Retired CFO. Mayo Clinic volunteer.
I believe that I may have mentioned this before. In 2016, when I ordered my JK, there was a service offered by another website that had a tracking product. For $25 you could track your order online from order to delivery - right down to the railroad stations as they were passed. It was almost like having a GPS transmitter attached to your Jeep.

My wife ordered a Mini about ten years ago. She was even able to get a screen shot of her freighter moving through the Panama Canal.

I think that Jeep is missing a revenue opportunity here. Plus, I suspect that the staffing at Jeep Chat could be reduced. But, more importantly, would be the customer satisfaction created.

Jared1956

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Rubicon 1964 CJ3B 1967 CJ5
I believe that I may have mentioned this before. In 2016, when I ordered my JK, there was a service offered by another website that had a tracking product. For $25 you could track your order online from order to delivery - right down to the railroad stations as they were passed. It was almost like having a GPS transmitter attached to your Jeep.

My wife ordered a Mini about ten years ago. She was even able to get a screen shot of her freighter moving through the Panama Canal.

I think that Jeep is missing a revenue opportunity here. Plus, I suspect that the staffing at Jeep Chat could be reduced. But, more importantly, would be the customer satisfaction created.
Absolutely. And with today’s technology, there is no reason not to have a “GoPro” set up at every major station at Toledo North that would snap a pic of your Jeep as it progressed down the line. Offer it as an upgrade when ordering, I’d pay $200 for that.

Colleen

First Name
Colleen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
I am sooo envious of all of you with good salespeople....my guy claims he has know way of knowing when ot will be delivered to him after it shipped

Sponsored

bullfrog3459

First Name
Jeremiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
I am sooo envious of all of you with good salespeople....my guy claims he has know way of knowing when ot will be delivered to him after it shipped
Tell him to go and look in Rubicon VLS or talk to his manager. They can definitely track it. Not everyone may have access. This is where making friends with the sales manager and GM and even the shop manager is beneficial.

Colleen

First Name
Colleen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Tell him to go and look in Rubicon VLS or talk to his manager. They can definitely track it. Not everyone may have access. This is where making friends with the sales manager and GM and even the shop manager is beneficial.
I'm trying so hard to be patient and not be a "Karen" ...hahaha, by Monday may have to push alot harder. Thanks for the info!

HEX87

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hopefully a jeep soon
2021 diesel Willys Order date 8/19/2020

Today I got an email from VIN tracking saying my build sheet is found! I emailed my dealer ship and there saying "Great news. It just got on a railcart this morning. So you’re looking at about 2 weeks time remaining. " Wow i don't want to get my hopes up but this is going really fast!

BLAM

First Name
Nic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2Dr Rubicon
Occupation
Network Engineer
Ordered 7/16
Dealership notified me it was delivered from rail-yard an hour ago and is in PDI(Pre Delivery Inspection). Heading there at 4:00pm MST to pick it up :)

Pics... TONIGHT, after I install Exhaust.

If anyone wants a Stock Rubicon Intake and or Exhaust and lives near Denver, they're free if you'd like.
Did my two things I wanted right away. The difference between my old JKU and this is night and day! You’ll all get yours eventually! :)

717BCE27-5E69-47E6-8A2E-6C97DFE0647E.jpeg
0C66666F-A2A7-4E49-B599-271E79F9127A.jpeg
46CFDE71-C987-4159-9C42-2A1AD96A0316.jpeg

HEX87

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hopefully a jeep soon
2021 diesel Willys
Order date 8/19/2020
Build sheet 9/17/2020
Sticker found 9/18/2020

Just received an email from VIN tracking saying my Sticker is found!!

I'm so excited! I wonder how much longer I have to wait? Just want to be able to drive my jeep!
Sponsored