Sponsored

My X-shaped 9” LED Headlights... LOVE IT!

Black Jeep Convertible

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.amazon.com
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLU Sport S 2.0T eTorque
Occupation
Amazon Influencer 😂
  • Banned
After countless hours of browsing headlight videos, eBay and Amazon I decided on these Atubeix headlights and I couldn’t be happier!

Got these on amazon last week for $399
https://amzn.to/3c0BuJZ

and just installed them today
Jeep Wrangler JL My X-shaped 9” LED Headlights... LOVE IT! 80AD42E8-E434-4B64-B235-A3A933BD67B1
Jeep Wrangler JL My X-shaped 9” LED Headlights... LOVE IT! C6C4D36F-AE91-4684-A293-B5A651414FCF

The only thing I had to do for my Sport (without led package) is just figure out where I want the X shaped DRLs to light up with. The instructions say fuse 52, but I only wanted it to turn on with parking lights and up, so i can go blackout if need be.

I found out that the big 40a fuse blocks are for the left and right parking lights so I wasn’t going to tap into that, but instead hardwired it to the passenger side parking lights (fender)
Jeep Wrangler JL My X-shaped 9” LED Headlights... LOVE IT! E9751033-DF11-40D1-AE09-5BF11307FD56

Jeep Wrangler JL My X-shaped 9” LED Headlights... LOVE IT! BDEF099C-998B-4001-87A0-D271EA1DEB4C

This mess was just for testing purposes. The red clips are for my switchback resistors. The brown and white wire is what you want to tap into for the parking lights. The green and white is for the amber turn signal.

Jeep Wrangler JL My X-shaped 9” LED Headlights... LOVE IT! 284EA9A3-BA32-4F1E-82F9-134B9EB1CA89

I was surprised at how incredibly detailed this design looked. Haven’t seen anyone else with this which makes them feel very unique.

Jeep Wrangler JL My X-shaped 9” LED Headlights... LOVE IT! BF84830D-A7F3-4FC8-ABA7-2B5B540BCB5F

Jeep Wrangler JL My X-shaped 9” LED Headlights... LOVE IT! 3EDB97BE-0921-498A-A323-036B724AC1EC

I’ll try to get some better night shots, but the cutoff is incredibly sharp. The entire headlight almost looks too bright at how WHITE the lights look. Either way I’m in love and can’t wait to do some night driving!
Sponsored

Last edited:

blnewt

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL V6 SportS, (Retired 74 CJ-5, 80 CJ-7)
Occupation
Just ask @cosine he knows!
After countless hours of browsing headlight videos, eBay and Amazon I decided on these Atubeix headlights and I couldn’t be happier!

Got these on amazon last week for $399
https://amzn.to/2ZlkAjY

and just installed them today
The only thing I had to do for my Sport (without led package) is just figure out where I want the X shaped DRLs to light up with. The instructions say fuse 52, but I only wanted it to turn on with parking lights and up, so i can go blackout if need be.

I found out that the big 40a fuse blocks are for the left and right parking lights so I wasn’t going to tap into that, but instead hardwired it to the passenger side parking lights (fender)
This mess was just for testing purposes. The red clips are for my switchback resistors. The brown and white wire is what you want to tap into for the parking lights. The green and white is for the amber turn signal.

I was surprised at how incredibly detailed this design looked. Haven’t seen anyone else with this which makes them feel very unique.

I’ll try to get some better night shots, but the cutoff is incredibly sharp. The entire headlight almost looks too bright at how WHITE the lights look. Either way I’m in love and can’t wait to do some night driving!
Looking good, those deer won't stand a chance :)

OP
OP
Black Jeep Convertible

Black Jeep Convertible

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.amazon.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Amazon Influencer 😂
  • Banned
I am loving driving with just the drls/parking lights on. That X is so seXy!

Jeep Wrangler JL My X-shaped 9” LED Headlights... LOVE IT! IMG_7023

OP
OP
Black Jeep Convertible

Black Jeep Convertible

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.amazon.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Amazon Influencer 😂
  • Banned
Cutoff is so sharp and bright. I feel like I never see or notice any other cars with cutoffs. Shouldn’t be that uncommon. It’s 2020. I’m always amazed at mine though
Jeep Wrangler JL My X-shaped 9” LED Headlights... LOVE IT! 32243DE7-A950-4629-9A7C-BBF7738B161E