Sponsored

Sports with Rubicon Wheels

Deleted member 35398

jeep 5.jpg

yup itll work i went with cooper STT pros 255/75 tho instead of 285/70 on mine. im beyond happy with it and like it. i got all 5 wheels brand new off a guy who had them changed out at the dealer when his jeep showed up. I paid 400 for all 5. Had 0 miles on them. i think the rubicon wheels look great and like them over 97% of wheel options out there.
I gotta tell ya. This is one of the nicest looking Jeeps I've seen. Love those tires.
Sponsored

Deleted member 35398

Just the base. Only options I got were A/C and LSD. I guess MT you could say is an option anymore lol had to order it. Couldn't find a manual anywhere. I've done some small things here and there. Nothing major tho. Appreciate the comment! Have a great day! @chcg12
I looked everywhere around Idaho for your exact Jeep, and it wasn't to be found. I found a few MT Sports, but none with the LSD option.

Sorry for the thread drift. I guess this has nothing to do with Rubicon wheels does it?

JLsport19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Sport
I looked everywhere around Idaho for your exact Jeep, and it wasn't to be found. I found a few MT Sports, but none with the LSD option.

Sorry for the thread drift. I guess this has nothing to do with Rubicon wheels does it?
@DennyCrane I appreciate the comments very much. I'm proud of it. I feel you on not being able to find it. I had to order this one. It's getting harder and harder to find MT anymore in a lot of vehicles. Here in Indiana there was only 1 with these at the time I ordered this with these options but it was 4.5 hours away. Didn't have the LSD and it was also in black. In my small town I live in I'm the only one with a 2 door JL. Myself personally I'm not a fan of the 4 doors. Don't get me wrong there are some damn good looking 4 doors out there just not my taste. I love 2 doors. Only one with white also around here. I almost went with red but stayed white. I had 3 red TJ in the past and wanted to be different.

Myron

First Name
Myron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler, 1964 Land Rover SIIA 88
Very nice, Dr. Daniel!

I went with Gladiator Rubicon wheels, but I didn't like the 285/70 MT's that came on them, so I swapped them out for 255/75 BFG AT KO2's. Very happy with the look and performance of these.

Myron

gNkqmwH.jpg

CvW3qV6.jpg

Sponsored

JLNOLA

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Sport S MT
Very nice, Dr. Daniel!

I went with Gladiator Rubicon wheels, but I didn't like the 285/70 MT's that came on them, so I swapped them out for 255/75 BFG AT KO2's. Very happy with the look and performance of these.

Myron

Jeep Wrangler JL Sports with Rubicon Wheels CvW3qV6

Jeep Wrangler JL Sports with Rubicon Wheels CvW3qV6
Really like the smaller tire size compared to the standard Rubi size. Would love to see what stock all-season tires off a Sport or Sport S look like on Rubicon rims.

Fast4by

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport S 2dr
Here's a before and after: (next up is RC2.5 spacers, Rubi Suspension take offs and 35s)

1.jpg

2.jpg

Dgr401

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler JL Sport S - Granite Crystal
Occupation
Retired
Here's a before and after: (next up is RC2.5 spacers, Rubi Suspension take offs and 35s)

Jeep Wrangler JL Sports with Rubicon Wheels 2

Jeep Wrangler JL Sports with Rubicon Wheels 2
Your Wrangler looks great. The garage is not bad either!

SuedeGopher

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Sport
Howdy - found this great thread and it answered my main questions about the spare fitting and the rubbing risk on a stock Sport for Rubi sized tires. Question though - I really like the look of my steelies. Any drawback to putting 285/70/17 on my existing wheels? I'm guessing weight is a potential concern for the spare? Has anyone done it?

TravisC

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport S
Vehicle Showcase
Just purchased Rubi take-offs. Exactly what I was looking for. No life or spacers.
Before
Jeep Wrangler JL Sports with Rubicon Wheels IMG_3102
After:
Jeep Wrangler JL Sports with Rubicon Wheels IMG_3104

Jeep Wrangler JL Sports with Rubicon Wheels IMG_3107

Sponsored

F800

First Name
'
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU
Just purchased Rubi take-offs. Exactly what I was looking for. No life or spacers.
Before
After:

Looks so damn good. I’m picking up rubicon wheels tomorrow! Can you tell
Me about your fender lights? Did you replace the orange sides with white?

TravisC

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport S
Vehicle Showcase
Looks so damn good. I’m picking up rubicon wheels tomorrow! Can you tell
Me about your fender lights? Did you replace the orange sides with white?
Yep, with the diode dynamics clear lense. Also I installed the teraflex ST1 2/1.5 inch spacer lift

0A383363-3E7C-4759-8334-6DF95051A455.jpeg

thebugnut

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Sport (2-Door)
I am switching over to 285x70r17 General Grabber A/Ts tomorrow. I already have Willys take-offs but the M/T tires got cupped pretty bad. I can't wait to get them on. I will post an update when I get a picture.
Sponsored