Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 3.6 JLR / 2013 911 / 2013 E92 M3
Occupation
...huh?
Vehicle Showcase
I picked up foot pegs off the Etsy after seeing a couple owners here with them. They're not very secure... they wiggle back & forth too much since you're sticking a flat peg into a round hole. I used adhesive felt pads to hold them in place. Using a pin to hold them also isn't very secure. They're sturdy and solid, but a little overpriced at $114.

I have a pair my chick got for me off the Amazon for $20 a couple years ago & I'll stick with them. Maybe switch back & forth, but the originals stay in place with a Nylok nut. Painted them. Yeah, yeah, I know... orange with the red Jeep. I like orange...don't judge me.

Foot_peg_001a.jpg

Foot_peg_002a.jpg

aphillips76

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL 2 Door
Build Thread
Link
And, installed the @ORACLElights Oculus Bi-LED Headlights... Quick one night review... I've never seen a line so crisp as the line between light and dark with low beams on. AND, they required no adjustment. They were both spot on out of the box.

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? IMG_1295

shelglass

First Name
Sheldon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 wrangler
Replaced the front dash corner speakers with Kicker 3 1/2's from Crutchfield ($70). Total install time was 10 min, tools needed trim removal tool and short Phillips head. Plug and play and they sound SOOOOO much better than OEM. Also replaced the tweeters in the roll bar with Quadratec Super tweeters ($129 and also plug and play) and the upgrades increase volume dramatically as well as sound quality. Total install for all 4 was 20 min taking my time. Well worth it!
View attachment 368219 View attachment 368220 View attachment 368221
I did the fronts with those kickers yesterday sound great!!

higbyz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 sahara mojito 2.0 - 2020 Sahara Bikini 2.0
I picked up foot pegs off the Etsy after seeing a couple owners here with them. They're not very secure... they wiggle back & forth too much since you're sticking a flat peg into a round hole. I used adhesive felt pads to hold them in place. Using a pin to hold them also isn't very secure. They're sturdy and solid, but a little overpriced at $114.

I have a pair my chick got for me off the Amazon for $20 a couple years ago & I'll stick with them. Maybe switch back & forth, but the originals stay in place with a Nylok nut. Painted them. Yeah, yeah, I know... orange with the red Jeep. I like orange...don't judge me.

I like the ones that look like they say " beer "

jeme

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
powdercoated oem rubicon wheels
WOW - they look totally different. I was assuming that may be it. Very cool. Powder coating is permanent correct?

So the same as my rims. The way you did the black lug nuts and center peice looks great!

Yellowssm

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
WOW - they look totally different. I was assuming that may be it. Very cool. Powder coating is permanent correct?

So the same as my rims. The way you did the black lug nuts and center peice looks great!
Permanent unless you wanna re-powdercoat them again. Yes new black lugs and kept center cap black cause it’s plastic and can’t be powdercoated. Here’s a better pic in the sun

55ECF4BF-303D-4E22-A2D8-9C7D6143FEAA.jpeg

GtX

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 3.0D
Occupation
Working for the man.
Vehicle Showcase
After 4 months of payments, I decided that the JLR is a keeper, so I paid it off. Debt free living is nice especially driving a 2020 Rubicon.
Congrats. I made one payment for mine at the time of delivery.