First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR (Pain Train), 2022 2500 AT4
Occupation
Avi Engineer
Long arm kit showed up yesterday. There's one set of arms waiting for drop ship and then I'm also waiting for my new rear axle. Beadlocks and tires will be mated this weekend. I've got one done as a test. I ended up needing ring spacers and 1.75" bolts to make the KM3's fit; thick bead on these KM3's. I'll be doing a DYI thread for the RT3 Long Arm install. I'll post the link in here when I'm finished with that.

For now, here's a few pics.

Jeep Wrangler JL 2020 RUBICON RECON Edition JL Club Thread q

qq.jpg

qqq.jpg

qqqq.jpg

qqqqq.jpg

oldcjguy

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Challenger Hellcat, 19 Challenger Scatpack, 20 JLUR Recon
Occupation
Software Engineer
Just picked it up this past weekend. I had to really hunt for this one. Bone stock right now, but has all the features I wanted except for a headliner. Hotheads already ordered :) I'm in Central Florida and could already feel the heat from the top over the weekend. LOL! I love the adaptive cruise control, that's just some neat tech right there. I plan to do a 2" lift, probably metalcloak, and 35s and medium or full width bumpers. I think I'm going to get smoked lights and blinkers for the fenders. I don't plan to do a lot of rock crawling but I'm looking forward to finding some trails. I'm really liking the 2.0. Looking forward to the SuperChips tune. I drove in a '19 jlur 2.0 with that tune and was really impressed. That thing had big ol' 20" rims and 35s or 37s (I forget which) and it felt peppier than mine. In fairness mine barely has 200 miles on it so it's not broken in, but still. I'm also looking into a catch can, but not one of those pretty decorative ones, one that works and doesn't through codes. I may have to figure out the mounting and bracketry for that by myself.
Jeep Wrangler JL 2020 RUBICON RECON Edition JL Club Thread recon

Sponsored

ExpeditionBuilds

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Recon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Photographer/ Content Creator
Just picked it up this past weekend. I had to really hunt for this one. Bone stock right now, but has all the features I wanted except for a headliner. Hotheads already ordered :) I'm in Central Florida and could already feel the heat from the top over the weekend. LOL! I love the adaptive cruise control, that's just some neat tech right there. I plan to do a 2" lift, probably metalcloak, and 35s and medium or full width bumpers. I think I'm going to get smoked lights and blinkers for the fenders. I don't plan to do a lot of rock crawling but I'm looking forward to finding some trails. I'm really liking the 2.0. Looking forward to the SuperChips tune. I drove in a '19 jlur 2.0 with that tune and was really impressed. That thing had big ol' 20" rims and 35s or 37s (I forget which) and it felt peppier than mine. In fairness mine barely has 200 miles on it so it's not broken in, but still. I'm also looking into a catch can, but not one of those pretty decorative ones, one that works and doesn't through codes. I may have to figure out the mounting and bracketry for that by myself.
Jeep Wrangler JL 2020 RUBICON RECON Edition JL Club Thread recon
Congrats! Take a look at Diode Dynamics. They offer a clear and smoked corner delete.

-Steven

rydblue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLUR 4Xe 20th Anniversary Hydro Blue
Here's my wife's new toy. Picked up at beginning of August. Went through hell trying to locate an Ocean Blue Recon with Advanced Safety and Body Color Flares. In the end, had to sacrifice the BC Flares, but did get the Advanced Safety. OB Recons just did not exist out in the world, and since we could not order the color for 2021 had to grab it before it was gone. Sorry for the crummy cell phone pics.

Stock
Jeep Wrangler JL 2020 RUBICON RECON Edition JL Club Thread stock

Added Oracle Pre-Runner grille lights
Jeep Wrangler JL 2020 RUBICON RECON Edition JL Club Thread Oracle

After 1.5" Teraflex spacer lift and 315/70R17 BFG KO2
Jeep Wrangler JL 2020 RUBICON RECON Edition JL Club Thread lift_35

oldcjguy

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Challenger Hellcat, 19 Challenger Scatpack, 20 JLUR Recon
Occupation
Software Engineer
Congrats! Take a look at Diode Dynamics. They offer a clear and smoked corner delete.

-Steven
Thanks, I checked them out, but they only had smoked corner marker lights. Morimoto has both the corner lights and the blinker/driving lights with smoked lenses. I think I'd want both smoked. I also like the sequential turn signals. Kinda cool

Sponsored

Sparticat

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU
Build Thread
Link
Finally picked up my 2020 Recon this week. Had a Renegade CJ7 back in the day and it's been a life long dream to get back into Jeeping. Excited to see what it can do before I start mucking with suspension and wheels. Have some interior and overlanding stuff on order though.

IMG_0037.jpeg

RagTopDeluxe

First Name
Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n Recon
Finally picked up my 2020 Recon this week. Had a Renegade CJ7 back in the day and it's been a life long dream to get back into Jeeping. Excited to see what it can do before I start mucking with suspension and wheels. Have some interior and overlanding stuff on order though.

Jeep Wrangler JL 2020 RUBICON RECON Edition JL Club Thread IMG_0037
Congratulations!!

ExpeditionBuilds

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Recon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Photographer/ Content Creator

Jeep Wrangler JL 2020 RUBICON RECON Edition JL Club Thread IMG_0037
Congrats and welcome back!

-Steven