Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JLU 3.6L Punk'n Willys
Occupation
Fire Dept Dispatcher
Vehicle Showcase
Evertime I see a Willys with the Sahara/Rubi style front bumper it pisses me off LOL.
I've been looking on facebook market place for a cheap take off so I can switch mine.
I'm just going to get an aftermarket one, but if I had this when I bought mine the bumper would be further down the list of things I need to get lol.
Sponsored

CO_JeepJeep

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Willys
I am still curious about Bridgestone tires showing on the sheet several posts above.
Any other information on if their changing tires?
I have learned that since it is the same parent company, they list Bridgestone even though they are still equipping them with the Firestone Destination M/T2 LT255/75R17

Sponsored

Combat Chuck

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sarge Green JL Willys
Has anyone taken delivery of a 2021 yet? I know that the 2020 came with Firestone Destination tires but my build sheet lists Bridgestone and I'm curious what tire they are using now.

Page 7 towards the bottom
https://www.jeep.com/webselfservice/BuildSheetServlet?vin=1C4GJXAG7MW500787
I am still curious about Bridgestone tires showing on the sheet several posts above.
Any other information on if their changing tires?
The Willys build sheet has always listed Bridgestone tires since released in the 2020 model year. I don't know why...possibly because Firestone is owned by Bridgestone. I do know when ordering mine, an actual Bridgestone tire wasn't even an option choice for the Willys.

Sponsored

WillysGirl

First Name
Dara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys
Picked her up yesterday! So incredibly in love!!!! First Wrangler. Is it possible to be in love with my Wrangler? :LOL:

brought her home and took the top off right away. Will replace it with the soft top sometime this weekend. Taking the doors off today!

Jeep Wrangler JL Willys Edition JL Club Thread 9AC2AE6E-DB24-4070-8A8A-E35EDD275C49
Jeep Wrangler JL Willys Edition JL Club Thread 307DDBA3-2796-4BA6-A777-AFC09B2492FE

Richtor

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiesta ST