Sponsored

JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

DogplasmaPeopleplasma

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 4Runner Trail Premium....2021 JLUR
Does anyone know what ship times are like to New Jersey? I ordered 7/17. Though my build sheet was published yesterday, my Jeep is now waiting for the installation of additional equipment, so hopefully it gets out the door and on a train sometime soon.
What part of NJ are you in? I am in southern NJ outside of Philadelphia....Ordered my JLUR from Lucas Jeep in Mt Holly on 6/20. The build was completed 1.5 weeks ago as I was told then that it was now in Final Inspection and Storage. Confirmed it was in Storage and awaiting a train ride to NJ about a week ago.

That being said I was poking around in some older threads where folks were obsessing as we all are now about when their new 2019 Wranglers would be arriving. I found a chart that someone did that described how long it was taking trains to leave Toledo and get to all the Drop Yards around the country. There was one that I think is in Newark (The name of the yard resembled the name of the road it is near vs. a town), and that took on average 10 days to arrive there once it finds its way onto a train. There is a yard in south eastern PA that I think southern NJ dealers probably get theirs from and that showed 15 days.

To be fair, it looked like there was a fair amount of people probably pinging Jeep Chat and their Sales people to get the amount of data needed to craft this chart. There was a column also showing the number of "samples" this was based off of where those were anywhere from 1-20 people fpr each drop yard. Do some searching on "dropyards" and you will ultimately find it. Remember there is also the variable of how long it will take for a truck to be available and get it to your dealer, so while this stuff is cool to learn about, its ultimately all a big crap shoot. Be patient and hope for the best!

Advertisement

DogplasmaPeopleplasma

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 4Runner Trail Premium....2021 JLUR
What part of NJ are you in? I am in southern NJ outside of Philadelphia....Ordered my JLUR from Lucas Jeep in Mt Holly on 6/20. The build was completed 1.5 weeks ago as I was told then that it was now in Final Inspection and Storage. Confirmed it was in Storage and awaiting a train ride to NJ about a week ago.

That being said I was poking around in some older threads where folks were obsessing as we all are now about when their new 2019 Wranglers would be arriving. I found a chart that someone did that described how long it was taking trains to leave Toledo and get to all the Drop Yards around the country. There was one that I think is in Newark (The name of the yard resembled the name of the road it is near vs. a town), and that took on average 10 days to arrive there once it finds its way onto a train. There is a yard in south eastern PA that I think southern NJ dealers probably get theirs from and that showed 15 days.

To be fair, it looked like there was a fair amount of people probably pinging Jeep Chat and their Sales people to get the amount of data needed to craft this chart. There was a column also showing the number of "samples" this was based off of where those were anywhere from 1-20 people fpr each drop yard. Do some searching on "dropyards" and you will ultimately find it. Remember there is also the variable of how long it will take for a truck to be available and get it to your dealer, so while this stuff is cool to learn about, its ultimately all a big crap shoot. Be patient and hope for the best!
Here is the thread I stumbled on, should you want to torture yourself with more questionable data to hypothesize over: https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/fo...are-beyond-d1-status.17691/page-8#post-442102

Brian1022

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Liberty (formerly), 2021 Rubicon
Occupation
Engineer
Question for you guys. As of Monday my build still had not started. I received a credit alert that my dealership ran my credit. I did not give them permission to do so especially since its unlikely that the Jeep will be here in 30 days. I called the dealer to ask why and they said they would get back to me of course I have not heard back yet. Should I be pissed? A hard inquiry on your credit lowers your credit score and then I'm suppose to let them run it again when the jeep does come in? Let me know your thoughts before I go overboard with this dealership who has been nothing but problems since the beginning. Thanks
Because of ordering new, my bank extended the 30 days to almost 120. I am not sure if your bank will do the same, but it's worth asking how long the credit pull and rate are good for.
You also have the option of buying it before it arrives, but there are a few different risks with that.

overboosted

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU(sold) 2021 JLURD
I ordered 7/3, been in inspection for nearly 2 weeks now. Mines going to Criswell too, maybe we can get a full truckload going and get a move on!
I am curious if anyone has seen a diesel shipped yet. I have a feeling they are being held for some reason, or maybe they started building them later and that's why none have showed up as shipped yet and I am just paranoid.

I will say if you go to cars dot com and search for 2021/Jeep/Diesel, a bunch show up, but not on dealer lots yet, and most curious is none of their stickers are published yet. I have yet to see a diesel sticker. Someone mentioned there may be some EPA hold up with efficiency ratings.

Last edited:

Brian1022

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Liberty (formerly), 2021 Rubicon
Occupation
Engineer

Sponsored

Lucky #7

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 6-spd Manual
Strange, none of these are showing a published build sheet as of yet. We have confirmation from mjefferies that the sheet has been published but Crypto isn't showing anything for the others at the moment. If any of these are yours, please let me know if you are able to see your published build sheet when using the vin to search and/or doing a direct FCA database query. Thanks!
Hi Dara! I received an email on 9/1 from Crypto telling my build sheet was published. I have not seen you mention it yet nor have I seen it on the list. However, when I search directly with my nickname it comes up.

Last edited:

GearWhore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Diesel, 1972 Arctic Cat Climber, 2006 Triumph Speed Triple
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Gentleman Explorer
Question for you guys. As of Monday my build still had not started. I received a credit alert that my dealership ran my credit. I did not give them permission to do so especially since its unlikely that the Jeep will be here in 30 days. I called the dealer to ask why and they said they would get back to me of course I have not heard back yet. Should I be pissed? A hard inquiry on your credit lowers your credit score and then I'm suppose to let them run it again when the jeep does come in? Let me know your thoughts before I go overboard with this dealership who has been nothing but problems since the beginning. Thanks
I wouldn't be so happy with the dealer at this. I'd call again and keep pushing the issue that you didn't give them permission. I doubt you will get any sort of compensation or even really resolution, but you might feel a little better and at least they know they pissed off a customer.

overboosted

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Sponsored

rickinAZ

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon EcoDiesel (11th Jeep)
Occupation
Retired CFO. Mayo Clinic volunteer.
I would bet that indeed the Rubicons Diesels now come with 4.10s
You're right - looks like a 2 mpg hit from 2020's numbers. Although I still would be totally happy if this were the case.

crazyjas

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL 392
Also, for those wondering about the mysterious 4.10s showing up for 2021 diesels. If you look here...

https://www.fueleconomy.gov/feg/bymodel/2021_Jeep_Wrangler.shtml
https://www.fueleconomy.gov/feg/bymodel/2020_Jeep_Wrangler.shtml

2021 Rubicon Diesel mileage numbers are lower than non-Rubicon.
In 2020 they were all the same.
I would bet that indeed the Rubicons Diesels now come with 4.10s
Except for the fact that my Build Sheet Shows "
3.73 Rear Axle Ratio"

overboosted

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3.73 Rear Axle Ratio"
Hmm....Then why is 4.10 the only option on the build configuration tool? I don't get it. I really don't care what I get, 4.10 or 3.73, but it is odd that there are discrepancies. With the diesel's low end torque I would think 3.73 would be adequate.

Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking 22e.PNG

GearWhore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Diesel, 1972 Arctic Cat Climber, 2006 Triumph Speed Triple
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Gentleman Explorer
3.73 Rear Axle Ratio"
As does mine. I'd imagine the build tool isn't fully developed yet.

Caymanedge

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
For those late to the party - JLUR 2.0
8/18 - Placed Order
8/22 - Received VIN
9/15 - Dealer says scheduled for production wk of 9/15
Nothing in Crypto yet
No useful JC info yet

Advertisement