Sponsored

Jeep Service in Montgomery/Bucks County

Ddrag1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Rubicon
Hi All,
I purchased a 2020 Rubicon out of state in June and now want to take it in for service locally to have a couple of things looked at. I am fairly close to several dealerships in Montgomery and Bucks counties including Lansdale, Bergey’s, Chapman and Norristown. Can anyone share good or poor service experiences at any of these dealerships? Thanks in advance.
Sponsored

bwilly622

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sport S
Hi All,
I purchased a 2020 Rubicon out of state in June and now want to take it in for service locally to have a couple of things looked at. I am fairly close to several dealerships in Montgomery and Bucks counties including Lansdale, Bergey’s, Chapman and Norristown. Can anyone share good or poor service experiences at any of these dealerships? Thanks in advance.
I bought my 18 JLU from Chapman in Horsham and have been taking it there for service ever since, never had an issue with them.

PA-Punkn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLR, 2012 BMW 328 Wagon, 2002 BMW 330 Cabrio
Occupation
IT
Vehicle Showcase
I bought my 2020 Rubi from Fred Beans in Doylestown in January. Had in once for service, no complaints

ExitLeft

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Jeep Wrangler TJ
Vehicle Showcase
I've bought two JKs from Reedman Toll in Langhorn. Decent service. They even replaced a front axle seal under warranty on a lifted Hard Rock with 34s without questioning the warranty.
I've been to Chapman in Horsham several times, too. but mostly just for oil changes and tire rotations. Although they did perform the steering stabilizer recall on my JLUR correctly so that's saying something. LOL
Chapman also replaced the squeaky and rocking passenger side seat mount in that same Jeep without issue.

I just traded in my '19 JLUR for a '20 Gladiator Overland from Fred Beans in Doylestown. Haven't used their service dept yet, but sales experience was pretty decent. Now I'm on the hunt for an older 2 door JK or TJ so I can get offroad again without destroying the pretty '20 Overland.

Sponsored

PA-Punkn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLR, 2012 BMW 328 Wagon, 2002 BMW 330 Cabrio
Occupation
IT
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks man, I’m liking it. Got it mainly as a daily driver. Now I need to find another (cheaper) offroad toy.

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep Service in Montgomery/Bucks County 3E11593A-EB72-4A94-BEF7-4077A8067D4B

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep Service in Montgomery/Bucks County 3E11593A-EB72-4A94-BEF7-4077A8067D4B
Looking good! Black wheels on red always a winner. I will keep an eye out for any TJ JK 2 doors around.

MikeS_in_PA

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Hi All,
Toll in Jenkintown did my steering stabilizer recall but wouldnt even give me the time of day when I asked them to help diagnose my "wander issue." Lansdale Jeep ordered my replacement steering box and took car of the TSB and I now enjoy my JL more than ever.

I have nothing but good things to say about Lansdale Jeep.

OP
OP

Ddrag1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Rubicon
Toll in Jenkintown did my steering stabilizer recall but wouldnt even give me the time of day when I asked them to help diagnose my "wander issue." Lansdale Jeep ordered my replacement steering box and took car of the TSB and I now enjoy my JL more than ever.

I have nothing but good things to say about Lansdale Jeep.
MikeS, thanks for the reply. I was hoping that someone had experience with Lansdale Jeep and the new steering TSB. They are my closest dealer, but I did not want to bother even contacting them unless I received a positive review about them. I'll be calling them today. Best regards.

MikeS_in_PA

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
MikeS, thanks for the reply. I was hoping that someone had experience with Lansdale Jeep and the new steering TSB. They are my closest dealer, but I did not want to bother even contacting them unless I received a positive review about them. I'll be calling them today. Best regards.
You'll be getting in line for the TSB repair. I was number 1 and my cousin is on the list as #2. They only get a limited number of repairkits and it seems a 2 week wait is standard

Sponsored

OP
OP

Ddrag1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Rubicon
You'll be getting in line for the TSB repair. I was number 1 and my cousin is on the list as #2. They only get a limited number of repairkits and it seems a 2 week wait is standard
Just called and spoke with Chris in service. At first he said that they needed to inspect the car to verify the issue. I told him that the TSB specifically said that "if the customer describes the symptom/condition above, perform the Repair Procedure." After looking at the TSB, he agreed with me and said that he will order the parts. Said he had to check with the parts department and will then schedule the appointment when he knows the ETA. Do you have any idea who helped you in the service department? Maybe they can coordinate so that they all know what is going on with this TSB? Thanks.

MikeS_in_PA

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Just called and spoke with Chris in service. At first he said that they needed to inspect the car to verify the issue. I told him that the TSB specifically said that "if the customer describes the symptom/condition above, perform the Repair Procedure." After looking at the TSB, he agreed with me and said that he will order the parts. Said he had to check with the parts department and will then schedule the appointment when he knows the ETA. Do you have any idea who helped you in the service department? Maybe they can coordinate so that they all know what is going on with this TSB? Thanks.
Sorry for the late reply. Jeff handled my TSB but all the Service Writer work together at Lansdale. You will receive an automated call from the parts dept when the kit arrives and you can then schedule your appt. Good Luck

OP
OP

Ddrag1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Rubicon
Sorry for the late reply. Jeff handled my TSB but all the Service Writer work together at Lansdale. You will receive an automated call from the parts dept when the kit arrives and you can then schedule your appt. Good Luck
Thanks, Mike S. They ordered the parts and scheduled me for October 7th.

How did your cousin make out?