Sponsored

MoparMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler/Gladiator coming soon
This fleet buyers guide shows Gecko Green, Nacho Yellow/Orange, and Chief Blue as color options for the 2021 Wrangler! How am I going to make a decision between Gecko, Nacho, Hellayella, Chief, and Hydro? No Sarge for 2021 though. More bright colors is awesome!

Jeep Wrangler JL 2021 Wrangler Fleet Buyers Guide Shows Gecko, Nacho, and Chief Blue! NO MORE SARGE? Jeep Wrangler JL Gecko Chief Blue Nacho.jpg
Jeep Wrangler JL 2021 Wrangler Fleet Buyers Guide Shows Gecko, Nacho, and Chief Blue! NO MORE SARGE? 2021 Jeep Wrangler JL Gecko Chief Blue Nacho.jpg

Jeep Wrangler JL 2021 Wrangler Fleet Buyers Guide Shows Gecko, Nacho, and Chief Blue! NO MORE SARGE? 2021 Jeep Wrangler New Colors Gecko - Chief Blue - Nacho
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:

Abramovich

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport S (Chief) and 2022 Willys XR (Gobi) ord
Occupation
Retired
Sarge Green is in the 2021 Ordering Guide dated August 2021.

OP
OP
MoparMike

MoparMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wranglers look best in bight colors all day long. The more the better.
Agreed! I noticed my other thread got closed for some reason right after I posted this one. It was basically the same topic. (It's called "Gladiator gets Nacho and Gecko colors!").

Sponsored

Punk'n Willy

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JLU 3.6L Punk'n Willys
Occupation
Fire Dept Dispatcher
Vehicle Showcase
Agreed, I've been craving an Orange since Punk'N. But Nacho works, as well as Gecko. Because Green is great.
Yeah the only thing I would change about my Punk'n would be adding things I couldn't because the day I went in to place my order they discontinued so I had to find a lot that had something close and go with that, because it was orange or nothing at that time lol. I have a buddy at work with a Gecko JK and he's going to lose his mind when he sees this lol.

Sponsored

OP
OP
MoparMike

MoparMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thank you @JAY for opening the file and putting images where the link was! Making everyones life easier! :CWL: :LOL: :like:

Reactions: JAY
OP
OP
MoparMike

MoparMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yeah the only thing I would change about my Punk'n would be adding things I couldn't because the day I went in to place my order they discontinued so I had to find a lot that had something close and go with that, because it was orange or nothing at that time lol. I have a buddy at work with a Gecko JK and he's going to lose his mind when he sees this lol.
Send him it! How does Gecko look in person? Metallic or non? Is it like Sublime by Dodge? Aka, is it bright?

KSpider

First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi E-tron (x2) ’21, Rubicon 4xe Nacho (on order)
so what does this mean in terms of ordering, can these actually be ordered?
Sponsored