Sponsored

Gladiator gets Nacho and Gecko colors! What about the Wrangler?

Status
Not open for further replies.

drvn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU, 2014 JKU, 2005 TJ
Vehicle Showcase
Hands down, best color Wrangler ever! Had a Sting Grey JLUR , now on a Sarge Green. JLURR

...but if Anvil comes put, whew, that would be hard....
Anvil please.
I may have to restart a JL build if Anvil is re-released. Miss my Anvil JK. I was a younger man then...

IMG_20160103_161428248.jpg
Sponsored

OP
OP
MoparMike

MoparMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler/Gladiator coming soon
Nacho and Gecko look like road construction equipment. Terrible.

Anvil on the other hand... If they do Anvil on the Gladiator I'm all over it like bees on a honey covered dog. Where do I sign?
A lot of fans of gray on the forum. Sad. Just kidding, :CWL:. Anvil is cool but I'm more of a fan of the more blue Rhino.

OP
OP
MoparMike

MoparMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My 2012 JKUR in Dozer. It was in-between yellow and orange. Loved that color!

Jeep Wrangler JL Gladiator gets Nacho and Gecko colors! What about the Wrangler? IMG_20160103_161428248

Jeep Wrangler JL Gladiator gets Nacho and Gecko colors! What about the Wrangler? IMG_20160103_161428248
I NEED IT!! Yeah, I think Nacho will be the color I go with, if they bring it to the Wrangler line.

OP
OP
MoparMike

MoparMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OP
OP
MoparMike

MoparMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I may have to restart a JL build if Anvil is re-released. Miss my Anvil JK. I was a younger man then...

Time fucking flies, I literally remember the day when I got my Grand Cherokee and now I have 37,000 miles.

Sponsored

emptyminded42

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hellayella JLU Sport S 6MT, Forester XT
Occupation
Engineer
Gecko looks awesome - I always snap my neck anytime I see a JK in Gecko. Nacho... nacho much, IMHO. I much, much prefer Hellayella aka Baja Yellow aka Stinger Yellow because it's actually yellow.

The more non-grey colors, the better. I know people seem to love Anvil but... it's so boring. A brighter orange than the Punk'n would be good and I'd love to see a purple, too. Snazzberry is weird - not really a fan.

OP
OP
MoparMike

MoparMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gecko looks awesome - I always snap my neck anytime I see a JK in Gecko. Nacho... nacho much, IMHO. I much, much prefer Hellayella aka Baja Yellow aka Stinger Yellow because it's actually yellow.

The more non-grey colors, the better. I know people seem to love Anvil but... it's so boring. A brighter orange than the Punk'n would be good and I'd love to see a purple, too. Snazzberry is weird - not really a fan.
I agree, any gray, black, or white is really boring. I want Dodge's Go Mango or any Mopar bright orange. Nacho is cool but I like Hellayella the most. I just want a Jeep that everyone will notice on the road! Lime green or Yellow with 37" BFG Mudders, lifted, and Mopar beadlocks red powdercoated. CAI, lights, all that shit! :CWL: :LOL::like:.

Yogi

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
GM, P.Log, CITT, 310T
Punk'n with more metallic in it would be my choice. Bright orange and lots of glitter ... LOL

OP
OP
MoparMike

MoparMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Punk'n with more metallic in it would be my choice. Bright orange and lots of glitter ... LOL
Doesn't sound too bad, basically it'll look like an Orange version of bikini. Since Bikini was very metallic.

Socks

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Wrangler JK Rubicon Hardrock
Doesn't sound too bad, basically it'll look like an Orange version of bikini. Since Bikini was very metallic.
I had hypergreen so I'm stoked about gecko.

Sponsored

wriver82

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Red JLUR
You gained chief and lost sarge...
Don't know how accurate that site is, I'm almost possible Sarge was a color choice for 2021. But the site does say FCA

Status
Not open for further replies.