Brendon

First Name
Brendon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2dr Willys 2020 GMC Denali 2500 HD
Vehicle Showcase
Mine too. LIttle different than the answer I got Friday stating it was ready to ship. Gotta love it!
I heard from "Jeff" today at the Jeep Information Center. He said: "At this present time, your vehicle is built waiting on inspection prior to release or until space is available on a carrier for shipping. Once your order begins the shipping process, I will be able to provide you an estimated delivery window. As well, I will be working with our logistics team to ensure your order is expedited for delivery." JC said it was in inspection. My dealer said it was in storage with an estimated ship date of 9/10. So who do you believe?? 76 days from order date with no real end in sight!

Advertisement

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
I heard from "Jeff" today at the Jeep Information Center. He said: "At this present time, your vehicle is built waiting on inspection prior to release or until space is available on a carrier for shipping. Once your order begins the shipping process, I will be able to provide you an estimated delivery window. As well, I will be working with our logistics team to ensure your order is expedited for delivery." JC said it was in inspection. My dealer said it was in storage with an estimated ship date of 9/10. So who do you believe?? 76 days from order date with no real end in sight!
Dealer usually has the most recent info but they are becoming more and more inaccurate along with Jeep Chat. And the wait has only been 22 days, ordering months before production begins isn't waiting. It's early anxiety syndrome, the irrational belief that ordering something before it exists will get it sooner.

WillysGirl

First Name
Dara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys
Crypto Update:

Builds Found/Sheet Published:
DEEJORAMA - ordered 7/7
Feltenberger - ordered 7/21
JillBrubaker1 - ordered 7/24
pain2021 - ordered 6/25 (Here is it again - this time it has a published sheet!)
Sm - ordered 7/15

SargeRubicon14

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Rock Red Pearl 2-door Wrangler Sahara (Sold); 2021 Sarge Green 4-door Wrangler Rubicon; 1995 Ford F250 XLT 7.3L Powerstroke
Occupation
Law Enforcement
Vehicle Showcase
Dealer usually has the most recent info but they are becoming more and more inaccurate along with Jeep Chat. And the wait has only been 22 days, ordering months before production begins isn't waiting. It's early anxiety syndrome, the irrational belief that ordering something before it exists will get it sooner.
I would count the pre-production time as waiting. I would have ordered a 2020 MY on June 22nd if I could have.

Sponsored

Brendon

First Name
Brendon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2dr Willys 2020 GMC Denali 2500 HD
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks for your insight. Maybe it "isn't waiting" but it sure feels like waiting!

Turniipp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 3.0
Has this 3.73 versus 4.10 gearing ever been run to ground? My JLURD build sheet says 3.73, but there seems to be other sources that indicate 4.10.
I reached out to my salesman and he stated that it's an error. He said it's still 3.73.

morreale

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR / Shelby GT500
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
my sticker has been published!

Deposit Down: 2020-06-16
Date Ordered: 2020-06-17 12:38 PM
VIN Received: 2020-06-23
Scheduled Build Date: 2020-08-07
Build Sheet Published: 2020-08-12
Windows Sticker Published: 2020-09-01

SargeRubicon14

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Rock Red Pearl 2-door Wrangler Sahara (Sold); 2021 Sarge Green 4-door Wrangler Rubicon; 1995 Ford F250 XLT 7.3L Powerstroke
Occupation
Law Enforcement
Vehicle Showcase
Has anyone here with the dual top package on their 2021s had their Jeeps built yet? Maybe that's what's holding mine up. I've seen 4-door manuals being built, so its not the transmission...

Sponsored

Wranglernator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Wrangler (sold); 2021 Sting Gray Rubi Unlimited
Occupation
Evil Overlord
Has anyone here with the dual top package on their 2021s had their Jeeps built yet? Maybe that's what's holding mine up. I've seen 4-door manuals being built, so its not the transmission...
I have dual top group, order date 7/22, and today Jeep chat told me, "Built pending installation of additional features or optional equipment." But that's just throwing the soft top box in the back of the Jeep, eh?

pookiebb

First Name
Lynne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Dodge Dart, to be turned in when my 2021 JLU gets here
Mine is a manual with dual top and is built pending accessory installation (for a week and counting). So that’s not it.

SargeRubicon14

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Law Enforcement
Vehicle Showcase
Mine is a manual with dual top and is built pending accessory installation (for a week and counting). So that’s not it.
Thanks. I should just try to stop paying attention and trying to figure out what the hold up is. Its discouraging seeing all the July go through while my June order sits around in D1 status.

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks. I should just try to stop paying attention and trying to figure out what the hold up is. Its discouraging seeing all the July go through while my June order sits around in D1 status.
Cross your fingers you aren't posting the same thing October 1.

ScootScharf

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 GMC Sierra 2500HD
I have dual top. It’s built waiting for shipping. It’s a diesel.

Advertisement

Advertisement