Sponsored

Gladiator gets Nacho and Gecko colors! What about the Wrangler?

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
MoparMike

MoparMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler/Gladiator coming soon
Hands down, best color Wrangler ever! Had a Sting Grey JLUR , now on a Sarge Green. JLURR

...but if Anvil comes put, whew, that would be hard....
What color is Anvil?

OP
OP
MoparMike

MoparMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It's like Sting Grey but with some blue in it.

9eca491745ff70b6489ee3e6bf999a88.jpg
Similar to Rhino, a friend of mine has a Rhino Compass and I like that color. I hate Gray on vehicles but I like blue tinted grays.

Sponsored

OP
OP
MoparMike

MoparMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nice!! I’ll use it to fuel the launch of the Firecracker. When it goes up, people will scream, “Hellayella
After the Firecracker blows, everyone will go in the Ocean with all the nice Gobi colored sand and Gators and Stingrays in the water. The women will be in Bikinis, some will fall on the Granite from being drunk. Punk'n out to some music!

Notorious

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 TJ Sahara
After the Firecracker blows, everyone will go in the Ocean with all the nice Gobi colored sand and Gators and Stingrays in the water. The women will be in Bikinis, some will fall on the Granite from being drunk. Punk'n out to some music!
Well done sir!!
Jeep Wrangler JL Gladiator gets Nacho and Gecko colors! What about the Wrangler? 1598998769972

The Last Cowboy

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Willys 2 door
Occupation
Wandering Vaquero
I liked my Commando too. Would have bought another if they still made it. They only made it for a few months on 2013 models then never brought it back. Gator was close, but it was only on the JT.

Sponsored

89TransAmWS6

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUS 2.0T, 2020 GC 3.6, 1993 Pontiac Trans Am
Occupation
Fleet Manager
And just like that i realized sting-gray is stingray...and now i feel like I am saying it different out loud...lmao

OP
OP
MoparMike

MoparMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
And just like that i realized sting-gray is stingray...and now i feel like I am saying it different out loud...lmao
It's Sting-Gray but basically it's Stingray. I always pronounce it "Sting-Gray".

aldo98229

First Name
Aldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator, 2018 Fiat 124 Spider
Occupation
Market Research
Vehicle Showcase
Anvil was beautiful but inside I'm still a little mad I missed this by a few months.
Indeed. Guacam...ehem...Commando green was offered for a short period of time, from mid-2013 through mid-2014.

OwlShadows

First Name
Asher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Think I saw an anonymous post it will be "why would anyone buy a green vehicle" color.
My husband. He had the brightest ass green Chevy sonic when we were dating. I had the brightest ass yellow Ford Focus. They were a sight in our driveway.

Now I have the Hellyyella Rubi, go figure. I'm curious on the Nacho colour, specially for a pick up. Seen some of the f150s in similar yellowish orange. Look like a Tonka truck. =) Not sure if I'm ready for a trade in just yet, though.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.