Sponsored

Where to buy mopar parts from?

Jeepsmashin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Anybody know any sites that give good pricing on mopar parts?

Looking to buy all weather mopar floor mats and want to look into other mopar accessories .

Thanks
Sponsored

JeepingKarla

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Occupation
Mothetfucker
moparamerica.com

sost1sg

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR; 2015 SRT Grand Cherokee
Justforjeeps.com normally has pretty competitive prices. I’ve often found them to be among the lowest.

nstone97

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep JK Sport - 2009 Chevy Avalanche
Occupation
Project Manager / Engineer
I would recommend pricing a local dealer. After I registered my Jeepmon Mopar’s website I was able to print coupons for 15% and 10% off accessories from the offers section. Hard to beat 15% off and no shipping cost when I drive by the place every day.

passingnotes

First Name
dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL Sport S 2 Door
I would recommend pricing a local dealer. After I registered my Jeepmon Mopar’s website I was able to print coupons for 15% and 10% off accessories from the offers section. Hard to beat 15% off and no shipping cost when I drive by the place every day.
which site did you register on? the main jeep.com?

Sponsored

PaK1605

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon JL / 2018 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara JL
Occupation
UPS driver
I have purchased multiple times now from these guys: https://moparonlineparts.com
Great prices on the floor mats I purchased from them too.
That's where I've been getting all my Mopar parts. If I order early in the day I usually get the product next day. Plus it's cheaper then those other websites

Sponsored

BumpyTrail

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon Hard Rock
Sorry if anyone considers this off topic but has anyone heard when we will be able to order the Mopar accessories to be installed at the factory and purchased with the Jeep?

FatBoy01

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Wrangler Sahara; 2001 Harley FatBoy; 2018 Wrangler Rubicon JL (Ordered)
Occupation
Retired @ 55
Anybody know any sites that give good pricing on mopar parts?

Looking to buy all weather mopar floor mats and want to look into other mopar accessories .

Thanks
Always, always check amazon.com and eBAY. Also GOOGLE search the accessory you seek. When buying buy from a dealer not in the same USA State that you live in and most often you will avoid paying sales tax.

Many Mopar dealers and Mopar parts vendors use amazon and eBAY to sell their goodies at very good prices.

As for the All Weather Mats for the JLU they can be had for $110+-. For the 2dr. JL for $80+-

pixeldecals

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.pixeldecals.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sting Gray JLU Rubicon, 2013 JKU Rubicon
Sorry if anyone considers this off topic but has anyone heard when we will be able to order the Mopar accessories to be installed at the factory and purchased with the Jeep?
THIS IS NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN. Any reference to this was just a basic way of saying your dealer can install these parts and roll them into your loan should you choose.

BumpyTrail

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon Hard Rock
He made a clear distinction between factory and dealership. Manny's quote:

THIS IS NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN. Any reference to this was just a basic way of saying your dealer can install these parts and roll them into your loan should you choose.
Here is an interview with Manny Kapoor with Jeep Wrangler Accessory Product Planning at the LA Autoshow. He states clearly to do Jeep Performance Parts (specifically the cold-air-intake and snorkel):

“We'll give you the kit that comes with it. You can have it done at the dealer, you can do it yourself, or, through a production option we'll cut it for you and ship it with the snorkel attached.”

(It is at 1:26)
Sponsored