OmgPirates

First Name
LJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Unlimited
Hello! First post. :)

I couldn’t find a thread on actual prices people are paying on orders. Would love to hear what people are paying. I am hearing “I’ll sell for invoice” and “I can’t discount a car I don’t own”. So quite a range. Appreciate thoughts.
Sponsored

mjaga

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Sting Grey
I recommend the sticky threads one page back on this forum. Yes, I recommend reading every page! Especially the Recommend Dealers thread. The high volume dealers will sell for 6-8% below invoice. Watch the add on fees.

With IL taxes mine will cost about $54k. I paid 6% bow invoice. Invoice is the best barometer to use to judge your deal. Don't look a MSRP. Pricing changes depending on month, model year, options, etc. Invoice is the most steady price to judge your deal with. Convert it to a percentage below invoice. 6-8% and you have a good deal. But again, some dealers charge ridiculously high doc fees etc to make up for it, require their financing etc. You really have to read the entire recommend dealers thread to fully grasp it.

Good luck on your order!

Edit: Also those answers you're getting are typically, but aren't good enough. I emailed 10ish dealers. Only the recommended dealers on this forum gave me a number. All the local spots couldn't quote me until I came into the dealership, failed to reply, etc. It's all a game

zrickety

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon 2DR 3.6L 6MT, VW 2.0T
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Technician
I can personally vouch for Westgate Jeep in Raleigh, NC. I know it's pretty far from OP, unless you're in DC. But it was the best priced Rubicon in the country when I got mine. I spent about an hour there and it was a great experience.

MDRubicon

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JK Wrangler
Here in Rockville MD, getting 8% below dealer invoice + $26.5K trade-value for my 2-door 2016 Rubicon (manual/36K miles), which is above KBB + they’re letting me drive my JK until my new JLUR arrives.

Deleted member 53226

Hello! First post. :)

I couldn’t find a thread on actual prices people are paying on orders. Would love to hear what people are paying. I am hearing “I’ll sell for invoice” and “I can’t discount a car I don’t own”. So quite a range. Appreciate thoughts.
Sure. Happy to share. I can only speak for myself, but I am paying less than some, more than most, and either way entirely too much for a Chrysler vehicle.

Sponsored

Delta25

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 TRX, 2022 Rubicon 392 XR
Ordered a ‘21 JLUR for 7% under invoice plus a mandatory $499 BS document fee, effectively putting the price at 6% under.

chadk77

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 TJ, 2021 JLURubicon
Build Thread
Link
My MSRP was $58845
I’m paying 8% below invoice and with tax tags and all the other BS I’m out the door for barely under$54k. Ordered from Koons in Tyson’s Corner.

OP
OP
OmgPirates

OmgPirates

First Name
LJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Unlimited
My MSRP was $58845
I’m paying 8% below invoice and with tax tags and all the other BS I’m out the door for barely under$54k. Ordered from Koons in Tyson’s Corner.
Did you sign any kind of contract that lays out what happens with your deposit? I have a POC, but the sales person says there is no other documentation...

chadk77

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 TJ, 2021 JLURubicon
Build Thread
Link
Did you sign any kind of contract that lays out what happens with your deposit? I have a POC, but the sales person says there is no other documentation...
No. The salesman said it is non refundable unless something was wrong with the Jeep when it arrived. It will go towards my down payment when I pick it up.

Sponsored

Pharmguy75

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 21 Audi Q7
I am about 6% under invoice....
For the people that have picked up their 2021's, (which are few) are the dealerships accepting the discount for tread lightly? Also, I just checked Jeep.com and do not see anything about financing 2021's. With that, does anyone know if 0% for 3 years is an option? From my understanding my 2021 should be available in about 2 week.

starzbullies

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon Sting-Gray
Occupation
Retired
I am about 6% under invoice....
For the people that have picked up their 2021's, (which are few) are the dealerships accepting the discount for tread lightly? Also, I just checked Jeep.com and do not see anything about financing 2021's. With that, does anyone know if 0% for 3 years is an option? From my understanding my 2021 should be available in about 2 week.
I'm also curious about are they accepting Affiliates Rewards towards the 2021's.

somedude922

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, Previous: 1984 CJ7, 1979 CJ7
I wouldn't see why not. At least for me that was negotiated in my price.

MightyAndrew

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Here in Rockville MD, getting 8% below dealer invoice + $26.5K trade-value for my 2-door 2016 Rubicon (manual/36K miles), which is above KBB + they’re letting me drive my JK until my new JLUR arrives.
Which dealership was this???
Sponsored