Sponsored

JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

ManualWillys

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys Wrangler
Amber from Jeep Chat just informed me that my manual JLUR has completed the build process and it has been moved into storage either for additional inspection or an available spot on a rail car. I will ping my sales person tomorrow to see if he can validate this assertion, but assuming it is correct, does that mean the sticker should be found in Crypto shortly?
Same status for me for last few days. I have a build but no window sticker if you're looking to correlate that.

Advertisement

JustAnotherChicken

First Name
Tundra
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JL Rubicon
149823B7-76A8-4C9D-BF4D-CAE229E8CC2C.jpeg

I get it tomorrow but, it’s weird that it doesn’t really look green.
It's an homage to WW2 Army Jeeps. All of the 75th anniversary greens that Jeep sold were different shades depending on the model too. Here is a color photo from WW2 that shows two ambulances in the same light.

image-39.png

It should be pretty obvious from this that we are a lot more picky today about what our green looks like than the US Army was in WW2!

Just try getting "correct" olive drab paint today... Lots of vendors will sell you something but the photo above should tell you that it's a hairy issue. My 1952 project Jeep has a weird green/brown color as the "right" green but it doesn't look like any of the Wrangler greens that I remember seeing.

Sponsored

Sponsored

GearWhore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Diesel, 1972 Arctic Cat Climber, 2006 Triumph Speed Triple
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Gentleman Explorer
That's weird 2020 still comes up for me.
The linked page still says 2020, but when you choose a model it opens as 2021 and the prices and options are right.

WillysGirl

First Name
Dara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys
Crypto non-update:

No changes since earlier today. And of course, we had a Storm blow through and we’ve lost power. So, this may be my last update tonight. Hope to have power restored by tomorrow, or at the very least, the generator powering all of the important stuff like my devices and the WiFi router!

ArgentFox

First Name
GJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Unsolicited dealer call just now on the JLUR ordered on 7-10.....jeep is in final trim and should ship next week.

Show me the sticker....ha ha. and call me when it is in the lot

WillysGirl

First Name
Dara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys
Crypto Update:

MY POWER IS BACK!

Builds Found:
Alexb - order date unknown - will have to confirm it's a 2021 with the build sheet
Berno2 - ordered 6/24
COJeepJeep - ordered 6/11
RickinAZ - ordered 7/3
RobS - ordered 6/17
Rubiconblack - ordered 6/9
sofcrewchief - ordered 7/4
TheGasMan - ordered 7/2

All subject to published build sheet.

Advertisement

Advertisement